•Locker rooms•

*WARNING* gay slurs. Mentions of abuse. may be triggering so don't read if you are easily triggered. You can skip this part as it doesn't really matter, this is kind of a filler. Um enjoy if that is possible I guess.

•••

Will Byers was not alone.

A feeling of paralysing fear consumed the small boys body, not feeling as if he had the ability to move, knowing that his mask could not cover anything now, Wills breathing grew shallow.

Goosebumps crawled up his exposed back and neck, inching on to his arms, these were not just due to the harsh degrees that had drifted into the changing rooms, creating an unnerving chill, the sickening emotion of fear was now responsible for these small bumps on his flesh.
His scarred flesh.
A canvas of white stripes strewn across his back and shoulder blades, the very bane in Wills existence. The excruciating memories of how he inherited them battling his mind in the latest hours of the night, and earliest hours of the morning. Will Byers had been hurt, he had been hurt very badly.
He had been hurt by his father.

That is why he hated them so much. The way they looked engraved on his skin was not attractive in the least, no, but the way he had retrieved them even more so.  A father should call this the necessary discipline for his sons actions, a father who will refuse to have his son as a faggot, and will ridden him if his fag ways if it were the last thing he did. Calling his father uncouth was true and not exaggerating, as he was, oh the tongue he spoke when in the presence of his son. It was certainly not a pretty one.

Oh if only some one could've saved him then. If only some one could save him now.

•••

"Well well well, look what we have here." Said a cold voice, Will could feel eyes crawling his exposed flesh and shivered.

"Will Byers, the boy who couldn't hide everything."

Will was shoved into the locker ,which he stood in front, harshly, feeling winded he began panting, staring into a pair of black eyes staring at him evilly.
His arms were pinned above his head and his knees limply hanging just above the ground as this boy was sufficiently taller than him for his age.
Wills mouth was dry as he struggled to form at least a yell in desperation, but nothing came. He was painfully reminded of all the times after being awoken from a nightmare and not being able to call for help, as for he would be told off for awaking his family for such petty things.

"Oh, I'm sorry I don't believe we've officially met. Well let me change that," the bully from earlier leaned into Will's ear and said in a barley whisper, "I'm Troy, and you must be Will." He leaned forward, his face dangerously close to Will's, who was trembling at this point feeling Troy's hot breath on his face.
Will struggled against Troy's hands, earning a knee in his exposed stomach, causing him to let out a yell, making Troy place a hand over his mouth.
The smirk had fallen from Troy's face, a serious one over took it, eyes never leaving Wills he began in a whisper,

"Do not try escape from me, Will Byers."

Troy's free hand gripped on Wills bony waste hardly, bruising his fragile skin and Troy spun him round, his face now crushed into the locker doors, the lock slicing into his shoulder, blood forming in small beads just above his shoulder blade. Troy's breath was on his neck as Will let out a shaky breath, feeling his eyes sting as Troy trailed the length of a particularly risen faded white line on his back, "been a bad boy, have we Byers?"

Wills breath caught- how did he know?

"Oh don't fret Will. I know how it feels." Troy's fingers pressed into his waist so hard it burned, a numb sensation running down his spine as Troy laughed. "Your a faggot aren't you Byers. And don't tell me other wise. I've seen the way you look at him. I know."

Tears began to fall as Will managed to choke out "let me go."
"What was that?"
"Let me go!" Will shouted.

It was then when Troy claws at his thy, and Micheal Wheeler runs through the door, pushing Troy over, freeing Will and kicking Troy once in the stomach.
That was what Will had seen before two pairs of hands picked him up from the floor, and pulled him out of the locker rooms. Not before he had snatched his shirt off the floor of course.

Cause he had already been discovered.

As he wiped the forgotten tears from his face he began to wonder, how did Troy know.

How did Troy know he was a fag, how did Troy know he'd gotten what he deserved.

But who cares now, cause he knows.

Will Byers mask didn't break, it was ripped off.