Beginning

Note: I thought of this story from a dream where Chief saved me from an Elite pretty much like how it happens in Forward Unto Dawn (my favorite movie! ^^!) and it took off from there into a multi-chapter fanfic so....enjoy! AND HALO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!!!!! Halo and Master Chief belong to Bungie. Only this story is mine!!! You are the Reader so you belong to you. 

It was the Friday before summer vacation when the chaos happened.

The day where we get to rest for two months and not have homework or wake up at 5 in the morning. Everyone was buzzing as they tapped their feet against the tile floor well nervously staring at the clock.

It was lunch before it first happened. Most of us were finished eating and were waiting for the gym teacher to blow the whistle to signal we could leave. I was sitting next to my friend Nya who was staring at him with narrow eyes waiting for him to blow it any second.

However today the bell was supposed to ring to let us leave but no one decided to tell her.

"Hey, have you guys heard about the alien rumors?" My friend Madi said staring at her phone.

"No what are the rumors though?" I asked curious.

"Well the government apparently has ships in space that are fighting against aliens." Madi explained.

"That's just crazy." Nya denied not looking away.

"That can't be true." I scoffed.

"It's true. Someone has been leaking videos of these giant ships in the middle of the night that look kinda like beetles." Madi replied.

"So they ride bugs?" Nya asked daring to look away for a split second.

"It didn't look like it. The video was blurry so I couldn't exactly tell." She shrugged.

The bell rang and Nya jumped slamming her knee into the table. I laughed hard as she cursed and cradled her leg.

"It told ya it was the bell this time." I said.

"Geese feathers that hurt." She hissed as we all stood up.

She slung her bag over her shoulder and we began to walk to our different classes. I had to hurry to my least favorite class, gym. I hated it but the teachers were kind of nice and I had a couple friends but it still sucked.

The changing, the popular sluts, and because of my teacher I have to do intense work out exercises. I ran into the only entrance of the gym and hurried past one of the teachers that were chanting for us to move like a drill sergeant.

I jogged into the locker room and sure enough there were sluts already changing out in the open when we have double the restrooms and changing stalls than all of us.

Thank god we had stalls for privacy but it was still awkward since the curtains were pretty see through and didn't cover the entire opening.I only change around personal friends, not girls that gossip to other girls that you wear tinker bell underwear or some other shit.

I quickly changed and into yoga capris and a t-shirt with a tank top underneath as extra protection against boys before stepping out. I hated wearing these but it was the only gym clothes that were clean.

I ignored all the other girls as I went to my locker and shoved my normal clothes in before shutting it. I slipped my shoes on and waited for a bit until the two female teachers came out of the office.

Mrs. McKenly was most of the girls teacher well Mrs. Jen was mine. She was a little short than the average adult and had short brown hair put into a small ponytail and bright blue eyes.