Restarting

HEY GUYS!!! IT'S BEEN 3 FREAKEN MONTHS SINCE I'VE LAST UPDATED!!! Holy crap I'm a terrible person. 

ANYWAYS I updated it so...ENJOY! 

(IMAGE ABOVE NOT MINE!!!) 

It was the night on the same day of gaining my body that was the worst. 

Chief, my father, didn't sleep at all and brought me to the place where we had talked the most; The window gazing outside into the deep recesses of space. 

Watching as planets and shooting stars came past the view. 

I had to rely heavily against the window to stand after my legs glitched and have made me fall too many times. The glass was cold under my artificial skin, I could even tell what temperature it was outside; -415 degrees Fahrenheit.  

It was peacefully silent in the room except for the faint hum of the ship moving. That is, until I heard footsteps in the distance. I turned around and pressed my back to the glass feeling how cold it was much easier. 

Chief noticed my reaction and turned his head towards the footsteps as well. I felt a few of my fingers glitch and when I looked down my middle, ring, and pinkie finger were severely bent in wrong, and painful looking ways. 

Yet I couldn't feel the pain. 

I could feel something similar to a muscle spasm when part of my body glitches. I had no control over my fingers so I had to wait until they came back online to fix them.  Finally the footsteps were only a few feet away and a man stepped in. 

Commander Lasky. 

"There you are Chief. I was looking for you." The man said. 

He turned towards me and I could tell he was feeling a bit uncomfortable noticing my wires and spaces in the skin shell so that I could move. 

"Uh, you must be Ms. (Last Name)." The man chuckled. 

"I can tell your uncomfortable Mr. Lasky. It's fine, everyone is." I sighed. 

The commander was in awe, surprised he had been caught and cleared his throat, "I apologize, indeed I'm not used to this...scenario." 

"What have you came here for commander?" Chief questioned. 

"Oh, yes, I came here for Ms. (Last Name). The science department want to check up on her." 

"Your just being kind, they want to experiment and examine me like I'm so kind of artifact." I  muttered. 

At least he called me "her" and not "it". 

"Basically, yes." Laskey nodded. 

"Is it mandatory?" Chief asked. 

The commander nodded. 

"Will you be fine?" My father asked me.

It felt so strange to call him that. 

I nodded and he put an arm around my waist to keep me steady as he lead me down the hall. 

I still hadn't learn how to walk but if I leaned against something I could walk. It felt idiotic like I was a baby learning how to walk for the first time. Halfway down Lasky noticed my fingers that had still hadn't reset yet. 

"Your staring at my fingers." I said. 

"Uh, sorry about that it just looks a bit, painful. D-Does it hurt at all?" The commander asked. 

"No. Just feels like it's spazzing. Other than that i'm fine." I answered. 

"Can't you just pop it back in?"