Healing

After who knows how long I awoke to someone talking. I opened my eyes and saw there were two doctors talking to each other, both female. I went to stretch my limbs but felt my wrists and ankles were still tied.

I struggled to get out since I had heard stories about mental patients being raped like this. I pulled and yanked until my wrist were bright red and nearly bleeding.

"Please stop trying to break free." One of the doctors requested.

She was different from the other one I had last encountered who had the men try to take me before I kicked their asses, until the super strong heavily armored guy came in.

I didn't listen and continued to struggle anyways yanking and tugging and twisting and trying techniques to get out. Nothing worked and I was getting frustrated. Finally my right wrist was beginning to bleed and I recalled reading stories about how people would use their blood as lubrication to slip free of their chains.

However, the women seemed to notice my plan and one of them grabbed onto my arm well the other stuck a needle in my vein. I attempted to yank my arm free but the restraints would only let me go so high and the woman was strong.

She kept me down gently shushing me and caressing my arm like I was a child being put to sleep. I continued to fight anyways until I felt the drug finally react.

My limbs felt heavy as I tried to continue my fight but I was growing weaker and my head felt cloudy. Eventually I felt like a doll where I couldn't move and my head was somewhere else.

My brain was conflicted since it didn't know wether to continue to fight or stay up in the clouds where it was nice and safe. I couldn't even move my tongue to speak as the women undid the leather straps holding my wrist.

I kept telling my body and mind this is my chance to escape and find Hero! We must take it now! But I couldn't. I tried as best as I could but my body only weakly reacted.

The woman successfully healed me and put bandages around my wrist before carefully tying the restraint back on and leaving. This felt like torture. I could only loll my head side to side and I couldn't see anything.

I was getting panicky being in this room. All alone. Strapped to a bed. After a couple hours I was becoming paranoid. My breathing quickened, my heart was racing, and I felt my hands were shaking.

By then the drug was almost entirely worn off so my body was still weak and my head still dumb as I struggled to get out. I nearly flipped the bed over as I struggled feeling like something was after me.

It was coming closer and it was going to kill me well I was stuck on this bed. I shrieked as I felt multiple hands suddenly grab me and hold me down. I was violently shaking my brain not in my right mind.

I needed to get out!

"The patient's having a panic attack." Someone female said.

"Quickly get the drugs before she hurts herself or others." A male doctor ordered.

I managed to rip the leather bond off and punched someone in the face before managing to escape from all the hands holding me down. I ran out of the hospital wing as time seemed to slow down.

I was stumbling and tripping over myself as I ran down the halls not caring where I was going. I just needed to run. I finally found a closet and ran inside slamming the door shut.

The smell of chemicals only seemed to heighten my attack as I curled up into the corner hidden. My breathing was painful as I tried to get myself to calm down.

"Your okay (Name). Your okay (Name)." I whispered to myself.

I was perfectly sane in the head but if I was alone for a very long period of time in a place I don't know it would set off a panic attack. Other reasons set them off too but their most common when I am in that scenario.