Story Re-Write Chapter 1

Note: Okay soo...this is a really long chapter. 

Just to warn ya guys. 

I'm so sorry for all the long hiatus on all my stories I kind of had a couple of months where I just needed to collect myself cuz my mental health wasn't doing so good. It's doing better now but I still have brief moments. 

But anyways I'm super excited seeing the Halo Infinite Trailer and I kinda got a chuckle out of how the ship shook when the guy dropped Chief onto the ground. 

My boi heavy. Dammmn. Well I mean I've read the stories and I know their armors weigh multiple tons so I don't know if I'd want a hug from a spartan. 

Ehhh. 

Okie, enough talking! 

ENJOY! 

(PS YES I LOVE THIS GIF X3!!!!!)

Not a cloud in the sky.

Beautiful, comfortable weather.

You smiled down at the book in your hands the gentle creaking of the patio swing the only sound under the whistle of the pet birds under the controlled glass dome that was your backyard.

A cooling cup of tea was on the wooden foldable table beside you. A hair fell into your peripheral vision, you instinctively looped it back behind your ear.

The soft cardigan had slumped down to your elbows allowing the warm, soft breeze to tickle your skin.

Comfy and cozy.

You heard a low hum and picked your head up in curiosity.

Just your phone, laying on the table beside your tea.

You returned to your book and flipped the page, trying to delve into the wonderland of words as deep as you were seconds ago.

Your phone hummed again.

You continued to ignore it.

It was probably just the group chat you were forced to be a part of most of the time.

Seconds later your phone repeatedly vibrated until it was near the ledge of the table. You grunted and saved your page, clapping your book shut.

You snatched it off the table to see you had multiple messages from your friends. Before you could look through the hundreds of messages, that continued to spill in, much to your annoyance, an icon appeared that was a message from your father.

Probably just making sure you didn't have any boys over the house.

You rolled your eyes and swiped the call icon. You lifted the sleeve of your cardigan where your phone-watch was strapped onto your wrist. You swiped the screen of the phone and transfered the call to your watch.

"Hello?" You answered, strolling to the sliding glass door.

The door recognized your facial features and slid open allowing you to step into the house.

"(Name)?" Your father's voice called.

You were oblivious to the concern laced in his voice.

You grabbed a glass from the shelf and placed it under the drink fountain. After a couple button presses water trickled into the glass.

"Yeah, what?"

"Where are you?" He demanded.

"I'm in the house, why?" You asked, carelessly swiping off crumbs off your emo-band t-shirt from the snack you had earlier.