Story Re-write Chapter 3

Note: Hey guys!

So to clear some things up this Re-write is going to have (mostly) the same plot as the previous story but this time with more common sense and fluff to fill the void that is Master Chief's war-torn heart.

Press F to respect this man 🙏!

Alsooooo there's a guest cameo of the greatest douche in the wooorlllldddd!

At least of Halo.

Thanos triumphs that title in every fandom.

Read below to find who! :)!

Oh and the gif will make sense below too

ENJOY!

You were growing restless.

Three days spent doing the same damn thing over and over again. Get up, shower, change into your boring grey clothes, eat breakfast, watch interspace TV... that was pretty much it.

Yeah you loved sleep and being lazy and all but that's all you could do. That or go to the gym. They had set up Sky to go to school, mostly to make sure the children were somewhat in routine of education.

However it was only for young kids, high schoolers didn't count thankfully.

Or, unthankfully in a way.

Either way you were growing anxious just sitting in the cafeteria staring at the TV. You stood from the table and decided to explore the area for a little.

You never liked being in the same room for too long--after a few hours you tend to get antsy.

As you were wandering, you noticed that there was quite a bit of staff– judging by the dark grey uniforms and stiffness of their walking. A couple times quite tall Spartans helmetless with full armor would pass by you.

And you meant tall.

Frickin 6' 11 inches tall!

You could jump as high as you could and still not even reach their height!

Chief was that tall too.

Master Chief...why were you so obsessed with him?!

Probably because he saved you and all that--hero infactuaion? Probably.

"Hey!" You were jolted out of your thoughts by a rather startling shout.

You turned to see a man with balding grey-brown hair and narrow stormy blue eyes storming your way. Your eyes darted to his name tag.

Del Rio.

You opened your mouth but before you could say anything he blurted out, "What is a survivor doing on this level?! You are in big trouble young lady."

You had to blink a few times, startled by his words.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Big! Trouble!"

"Jesus, would you let me explain?!" You growled, "How dare you accuse me of trespassing in such a crude way!" You defended.

There was one thing your father always taught you. Stand your ground; no matter if it's a man or a woman and if they're using their scary voice, stand for what you know is morally correct. All they can do is say words, if it gets physcial don't be the first to swing.

"Do you know who I am?!"

"A fucking ass wipe?" You answered sarcastically.

The man's scowl seemed to be etched in his face with deep wrinkles, "Come with me you delinquent!"