// twenty-three

•••

Between the thicket and Henry's house was hundreds of metres of long, sweet smelling grass which dived into the land to form a valley between two large hills. If you followed through the valley, one way would take you a large drain pipe which pumped excess water during the winter whilst the other way led to a river leading out of Derry.

Mark idiotically thought it was here he should make his move. As he and Rosemary hit the base of the hills, they where covered briefly by a smaller grouping of trees which barely concealed the already small slice of moonlight. Rosemary turned the large torch off as she felt it growing hot.

"What're you doing?" Mark asked, his hands in his pockets as he swayed uncertainly.

"Quick break" She smiled at him suggestively, slipping her flannel shirt off as she turned away from him and draped it beside the torch. Mark didn't see her glance to the side where a large, jagged piece of cement was wedged beside a tree root, having been washed in by the storm drain. "I mean, how far can Jude have gone?"

Mark caught on quickly and moved forward, tossing his jacket as he looped his arms behind her. Running his hands up her stomach he begun to kiss her neck, leading upwards to the sensitive spot beneath her ear. Placing her hands on his, Rosemary tilted her neck back in pleasure as she led his hands beneath her top, letting him tightly squeeze her breasts.

"Fuck" Mark mumbled as Rosemary tauntingly rubbed herself across his crotch.

"Having fun?" Rosemary asked teasingly, turning to face Mark as she locked lips with him, easily overpowering him as her tongue explored his mouth. He groaned in approval, his hands reaching down to his crotch which was aching uncontrollably. "Ah ah ah" In a sudden movement she turned him around and shoved him back, his back landing with a thump on the ground.

"Damn!" He cursed, trying to sit up until Rosemary stepped over his stomach, a leg on either side of his hips. Mark grinned moronically, his hands running along Rosemary's intentionally smooth legs as she looked back up the hill where music was still pulsing loudly. "Come on Ro, no one's going to see us"

She turned back down to him and smiled, slowly lowering to squat over his stomach, barely touching him before she lowered her knees. Her crotch on his stomach, she leant forward and ran her hands over his chest and collar. "And no one's going to hear the screaming" She grinned, her left hand snaking back to rub against Mark's erection beneath his jeans.

"Oh!" He moaned, rocking his hips in motion with her strokes. Snaking her hand lower, she expertly undid the button of his jeans and looking back, she slid his jeans slightly lower and his cock slipped free from his low boxers. Mark felt the cool air against his body and gripped the ground, clawing at dirt and dead leaves as he tried to keep still whilst the rush of adrenaline, excitement and hormones tried to twist his heated body. Twisting her body slightly, her hand slowly wrapped around his shaft as she begun to pump her hand, his vein threaded skin pulsing beneath her hand. Mark's hands flashed out, tightly gripping her hips as he arched his head back, "Fucking hell Rose!" He all but yelled, his voice droned out by the music above them.

Slowing down her strokes, his cock twitched beneath her hand as she teasingly flicked his tip. He rose off the ground for a moment in ecstasy, his knee jerking inwards as he begun gasping. Rosemary moved higher, pressing her breasts flat against his chest, her mouth brushing the shell of his ear.

"Close your eyes" She demanded sensually, catching his ear lobe between her teeth.

He happily obeyed the evidently more experienced of the pair, his hands locked into to roots of the tree he lay on, grinning giddily as he wordlessly allowed Rosemary to grab the object of his demise.

youngblood // p. hockstetter // 0.1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara