Taehyung

"Hey ugly!"

Receiving the usual smack in the head with a ball like always, I cowered as I hovered my arms over my head, protecting myself from the multiple balls charging at me.

Although this happens in every physical education class, it still sucked to be the target for everyone to bully.

I'm Kim Aera.

That ugly dweeb with messy pigtails and gigantic round glasses.

Or at least that's what I'm referred to as from everyone in school.

As I was reaching for a ball on the ground, I was struck with another ball directly on my hand, causing me to wince in great pain.

Followed by the sounds of hysterical laughter in the background, a pair of pastel pink nike shoes stopped right in front of me.

I looked up to see Lee Chaeyeon, the "queen" of this school.

"Oops sorry, I meant to aim it at your face." She arrogantly said as she shrugged her shoulders, and walked away from me.

Still feeling a major stinging pain in my hand, I decided to go to the nurse.

Timidly entering the nurse's office, I politely bowed at the nurse and situated myself in the seat in front of her.

"You injured your hand again? What do you always do that causes this?" The nurse curiously asked as she examined my now slightly purple hand.

Not wanting to cause any problems, I just decided to keep the fact that I was being bullied a secret.

"I-I'm just really clumsy.." I reluctantly said as I laughed it off.

"Geez, you need to be more careful Aera." She said as she began to wrap a bandage around my hand.

After the nurse was done treating my hand, she suddenly stood up from her seat and sighed.

"I'll be right back. I need to get something from the office so just stay here and make yourself comfortable." She said as she walked over to the door and exited the room.

I let out a deep sigh, just staring down at my now bandaged hand.

Suddenly, the door vigorously opened, causing a loud bang to echo through the entire room.

There stood a relatively tall, good-looking guy in his PE uniform, irritatedly scratching his head as he looked around the room

"Where's the nurse?!" He eagerly asked me, his eyebrows furrowed in agitation.

"S-She just left a few minutes ago..." I timidly muttered, fearful of this extremely aggressive person.

The guy groaned as he stomped over to me, grumpily situating himself in the seat in front of me.