Stay

Gleefully chattering and sharing laughs among each other, we sat in a gigantic circle on my festive, santa-printed carpet.

"Aera, where's your parents?" Jimin curiously asked.

"Oh, they're on a business trip to Japan so they wont be back until next week. Why?" I asked, wondering why he was even asking that question.

"Alright then." He said as he grabbed his small duffel bag he brought with him, rummaging through it as he took out a large bottle of wine.

I gasped in utter shock, surprised at the fact that he even had a wine bottle in the first place.

"What the hell?! Are you really going to drink that?!" I asked in extreme disbelief.

"Oh come on Aera, we're already seniors. Let's just have some fun." Jimin said, causing Jin and Namjoon to joyously cheer and agree with him.

"Yeah, a little wine wont hurt anyone." Jin commented.

"We're reckless teens gradually transforming into a mature, intelligent adult. We should have fun while we still can." Namjoon stated as well.

"Uh, whatever you say. But just letting you know, I'm not gonna be cleaning up your puke after you three get drunk." I said as I shook my head in denial.

"Yeah, I'll skip." Jungkook said, being that innocent good boy he always has been.

"I'm probably going to be the one dragging you all back home so I'll pass too." Taehyung said, considering the fact that the three of them were definitely going to get drunk.

"Your loss losers." Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin said in sync as they clasped their cups full of wine together, chugging the entire thing down in one gulp.

"Uh, I don't think you're suppose to chug wine-"

But before I could warn them, their cheeks immediately began to turn into a light shade of red, indicating that they were already getting drunk.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and I just patiently sat together with a piece of cookie and a cup of milk in our hands, just silently watching them continuously chug down the wine like some wasted 40 year olds.

~ 10 minutes later ~

"Mewwyyyy Chwistmaaaasssss~~~" Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon joyously cheered for like, the billionth time, clasping their empty cups together as they began to sing the Christmas carols.

The wine bottle was completely empty, and the three of them were obviously extremely intoxicated.

"What do we do?" I asked Jungkook and Taehyung, only to receive a shrug from them in return.

"Just wait. They'll pass out soon." Taehyung said in a rather calm tone, probably already used to situations like this.

But just like he said, Jimin collapsed onto the floor and peacefully fell asleep, followed by Jin and Namjoon also rolling onto the floor as they cuddled with each other.

"Alright, I guess I'll have to carry them home." Taehyung said, letting out a sigh as he slowly stood up from the carpet.

I immediately tugged onto his shirt, causing him to stop in his footsteps and look back at me.

"No it's okay, they can just sleepover. I don't mind having you all stay the night." I assured, causing Taehyung and Jungkook to grin in utter happiness and contentment, obviously glad that they didn't have to bring their heavy friends back home.

"Thanks Aera!" They both said in sync, immediately sending a glare at each other for saying the same thing at the same time.

"Stop copying me." Jungkook angrily said to Taehyung, receiving a scoff from him in return.

"Stop being so immature you idiot." Taehyung abruptly commented, causing Jungkook to gasp in a offended matter.

"If you two argue one more time, I will not hesitate to kick the both of you out of my house." I threatened, already sick and tired of their hatred and antagonism they felt towards each other.

They instantly shut their mouth and obediently listened to me.

"Okay so, one of you can sleep on the couch, and the other can sleep in the guest room across from my room." I said as I gave them a choice to choose from.

"I'll sleep in the guest room!" The two of them shouted at the same time, growling at each other as the determination to win the room filled their eyes.

"I'm older than you." Taehyung said.

"I'm smarter than you." Jungkook fired back.

"I'm taller than you."

"I'm better-looking than you."

"I get more girls than you."

"I have more friends than you."

After a long, unnecessary argument between them, Taehyung finally gave in.

"Fine, you can have the guest room since I'm such a generous and thoughtful person."

"Hope you have fun freezing on the couch." Jungkook commented as he teasingly stuck out his tongue out at him and hurriedly rushed upstairs to the guest room.

Taking out a large, fluffy blanket from the cabinet, I handed it over to Taehyung for him to use in his sleep.

"If you get cold, just wake me up and I'll give you some more blankets okay?" I said.

Taehyung cutely nodded in reply, displaying a warm smile on his face.

"Night Aera."

"Night Tae."