Different

~ Still Taehyung's POV ~

~ The Next Day ~

I just patiently sat there at my desk in class, daydreaming about Aera and the incident that happened yesterday with my chin in the palm of my hands.

For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Suddenly, I was snapped back to reality with a loud shout of my name from someone.

"Taehyung!!"

I flinched and hastily looked around, only to see Jimin sitting right in front of me.

"Were you listening to what I was saying?" He asked, irritated by the fact that I hadn't been paying attention to him.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked.

"I said, I thought of a plan to get Aera back to you!" Jimin announced joyously, but his smile instantly fading away as he saw my unenthusiastic reaction to it.

I was the one who agreed to do this with him, but I didn't really feel like doing it anymore.

I didn't want to manipulate anyone just for my selfish desire of wanting Aera back.

I mean, she already forgave me and we were back to normal.

I wasn't going to do something stupid and ruin our relationship all over again.

"Jimin, let's not do this."

He had an extremely puzzled expression at my sudden shift in decision.

"Why not? Don't you want Aera to fall for you again?"

Of course I did.

But I wasn't going to trick her into doing so.

I just didn't want to.

"The thing is, the more I attempt to get closer to her, I only find myself falling for her." I shyly confessed to Jimin, only to receive an astonished gasp in return.

"Y-You seriously have a crush on her?" He reluctantly asked me.

"Why? Am I not allowed to?" I asked in return, confused at his question.

Jimin just stared at me in utter amazement, dramatically hovering his right hand over his mouth.

"Woah, you really changed Taehyung... You were always known as that kind-hearted playboy who stole every girl's heart, but would never, ever fall for them."

I gave him that "really?" expression, surprised as I found out I had such reputation.

"But look at you now, drooling over a pretty nerd, and only her." Jimin said in a rather proud tone, slowly nodding his head as if he was a proud father.

But he was right.

I really did change.

Aera taught me how it felt to genuinely like someone, how every cherish-able moment I shared with her would feel so fun and exciting, how a single touch and affection from her would cause all sorts of sparks to flutter inside my heart, and so much more.