Betrayal

~ The Next Day, After school ~

Since it was only 3:00 pm, I still had about an hour until I had to go over to Taehyung's house to tutor him.

I've been to his house a several times, since situations like this happened often with him.

I guess I'll just stay in the library and do my homework until it's 4:00.

Entering the library, I looked around to see literally no one here, I guess because school already ended.

I quietly situated myself at one of the large, rectangular tables and began to diligently work on my homework.

But as I was trying my best to focus, I couldn't help but feel disturbed by this panting sound coming from the other side of the library, followed by quiet moans.

Alright, something was definitely up.

I slowly stood up from my seat and cautiously tip-toed closer towards the strange noises coming from the very last shelf of books.

Upon reaching it, I peeked through the slight opening in between the books on the shelf, my eyes growing larger from the atrocious scene I witnessed.

There stood Chaeyeon and Taehyung against the wall, making out and touching each other like there was no tomorrow.

Chaeyeon's uniform was a complete mess with her buttons loose and her bra slightly showing, and they sure seemed to be having the time of their life.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Suddenly, the two of them pulled apart to catch their breathe, both of them panting a little while they stared into each other's eyes with nothing but lust visible in them.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? How about your girlfriend?" Chaeyeon breathlessly asked Taehyung while she seductively placed both of her hands on his broad, muscular shoulders.

"What girlfriend?" Taehyung asked in a confused tone.

"There's a rumor going around that you're secretly dating Aera." Chaeyeon answered, displaying a disgusted expression on her face.

Taehyung suddenly let out a laugh.

"You really think I would date a hideous, good-for-nothing dweeb like Aera?"

Okay, that fucking hurt.

I guess all those sweet, heartening compliments he showered me with were all a big fat lie, including his generosity, kindness, selflessness, and all the things that I loved about him.

That question he asked me yesterday that slightly got my hopes up, that unexpected hug he gave me on the day I first met him, those benign things he said when he defended me in front of his friends, they were all a lie.

"I guess you're right." Chaeyeon replied as she let out a chuckle, returning to her intense make out session with Taehyung.

I looked away as I hurriedly ran away, not being able to bear to watch that afflictive scene any longer.

With endless tears streaming down my face, I crouched down on the ground and cried my heart out, hating myself for not believing what Jungkook warned me about.

Instead, I believed in that two-faced asshole.

Taehyung's agonizing words were echoing through my head, as if it was stuck on an eternal replay.

"You really think I would date a hideous, good-for-nothing dweeb like Aera?"

Hideous, huh.

I slowly shook my head in utter distress and anguish, remembering that heartwarming phrase he said to me on the very first day I met him.

"And besides, you're not ugly at all. You're fucking beautiful."

I let out a small scoff, greatly regretting the fact that I had completely fallen for his stupid act and his loving, affectionate words.

I'm so stupid.

I'm such an idiot.

I repeatedly told my self that over and over inside of my head.

I knew I had to get Taehyung back.

I knew I had to make him regret his despicable actions.

I slowly stood up as I wiped my tears away, taking a deep breathe as I replaced the utter brokenness inside of my heart with determination and courage.

I'll fucking show you, Taehyung.

I hurriedly grabbed my school bag and rushed out of the library.

I dialed up a number on my phone, placed it on my ear, and patiently waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Jin, are you busy right now?" I asked.

"What? Why?" He curiously asked.

With a devious smile creeping onto my face, I answered him.

"I need your help with something."