하나

EDITED

"Eunwoo you need to find one!" Eunwoo's dad yelled into his sons face.

"Why!? You're not running out of money or anything so why!?" Eunwoo yelled back.

Eunwoo was never short tempered but his dad will always give him shit about finding a wife and that pissed him off. He was extremely handsome and any girl will fall to her knees if she ever saw him, I mean literally he is that hot.

Eunwoo thought being a prince was boring and he would trade anything to be a normal teenager and walk around the town without having security watch him 24/7. He just wanted to be free.

"I don't want you to sit in your room all day and do nothing! I want to see you with a women!" Eunwoo dad yelled again.

"I don't want one, okay? I'm 19. I don't want a wife!" Eunwoo yelled again, he really didn't want to have this fight but it happens almost everyday.

"Eunwoo, if you get a wife then your life will be complete and you'll have a family of your own," his dad's voice softened but Eunwoo still didn't care .

"We have a party to go to on Wednesday and I want you to find a wife there." Eunwoo 's father demanded.

"I don't-" Eunwoo's voice was cut off by his father's.

"No. You're going whether you like it or not," Eunwoo's dad said, leaving.

Eunwoo threw a tantrum and went to his room to cool down a bit.

-

"Yes, Moonbin is wonderful," Moonbin's mother said to her friends as they sat around a table and drank wine.

"He's very handsome," one of his mother's friends said.

"More wine please dear," Moonbin's mother said to Moonbin. He nodded and got up to go get more wine for his mom and her friends.

Once he got into a different room he sighed.

He hated when his parents talk about him like that because first it starts with the 'he's handsome' then the 'what're his hobbies' then the thing Moonbin hates the most 'is there a women in his life?'.

Even thinking about it makes Moonbin irritated.

He knew that he liked boys but he never told anyone, he was scared of what his parents might do to him and he was planning never to tell them.

He got the bottle of wine and headed back to his mom and her friends. He disliked her friends as well, they always judged Moonbin and everything he does. They're only here because they want me to marry their daughters Moonbin thought, and he was right.

His parents were insanely rich and that's why people wanted to use Moonbin, just to get his parents money.

Don't even get me started on how homophobic his mother's friends were, Moonbin once had to leave because he was so uncomfortable and pissed at her friends for despising gays. It was uncontrollable, but he still kept a smile on his face.

Moonbin always had to stay with her mother when having friends over, it was because she wanted to show how polite Moonbin was and that he was suitable to be a husband of a beautiful women.

He got back to the little party with the wine.

He opened it and poured a decent amount for the ladies.

"Thank you Moonbin," one of the older women said.

All of the women there were around 50 to 60, so he had to respect them no matter what.

He bowed and sat down in his seat, in which he was probably gonna stay for the next hour.

"Does Moonbin need a wife?" One friends asked his mom.

"Yes, we're trying to find one at the moment," Moonbin's mom said.

Moonbin almost choked on his water when his mom spoke. He was only 18 and he didn't want a girlfriend or a wife at the moment.

"You know, my daughter is looking for a husband. Do you think Moonbin will suit her?" One friend asked and all the women except for Moonbin's mom that were around her gave the woman a glare or scoffed.

"I will think about it, we should set up a meeting," Moonbin's mom responded, although Moonbin wanted nothing to do with this.

"Yeah. she told me she liked girls but I'm pretty sure she was joking," the woman said, laughing. Moonbin wanted to leave, he was so uncomfortable.

"Hey are you going to that party on Wednesday by any chance?" Another friend asked.

"Yeah, I think so," his mother responded.

"Oh good , my daughter's gonna be there and maybe you can consider Moonbin for her," the other friend said which made the woman before glare and scoff.

Meanwhile Moonbin wasn't aware of the so called 'party' that he had to go to, no one had told him.

-

Two boys with the same problem and Two different perspectives

Hey y'alls .