이십 일

It's been two days since the two boys confessed they're love

It's been two days since the two boys confessed they're love. Two days since they shared they're first kiss. And two days since they're life had changed

There was another party today and Eunwoo texted Moonbin that he'll be going.

Now that they are dating Moonbin missed him more when they weren't but he was still thankful that Eunwoo decided to confess his feelings to him.

Moonbins stylist were putting him in his suit and putting make up on him.

^ father

^ father

They fixed his hair and gave him the thumbs up and Moonbin walked to the car.

-

Eunwoo was excited he gets to see Moonbin again. He couldn't wait to feel his lips against his own.

He lets his stylist dress him and do what they needed to do to make him perfect

^ his hands-

The stylist fixed his hair and told him he was finished.

He waited for his father in the living room and he came out with an angered expression. "He's gonna be there and I don't want you near him , understand?" His father asked. Eunwoo mentally chuckled at the fact that his father has no clue that Moonbin and him are dating. "Haha whatever you say" Eunwoo said sarcastically. His father glared at him and went to the car.

-

Moonbin arrived first and he had to deal with the things that always happened when he was out in public.

"Moonbin so handsome!!"

"Were you on a date with price Eunwoo!?"

"Be mine Oppa"

"BINWOO!"

Moonbin smiled at the little comments and kept on walking.

Once he got in someone ran to him and embraced him.

"Oh my god! After you left me and Jinwoo went to the balcony and omg it was so romantic" MJ said really fast. "Gosh calm down" Moonbin said then pushed him off .

They walked to the snack bar and started stuffing they're faces with food.

-

Eunwoo arrived and him and his father exited the car.

"Prince Eunwoo!! You're so handsome!!"

"Prince moonbin is here!!"

Eunwoo heard the comment and started walking faster with a big smile on his face .

His father notice the change in pace and held a glare on his face.

Eunwoo quickly looked around the venue for his boyfriend. Their were a lot of people so it was kinda hard for him.

He started to walk to the snack bar and his face lit up once he saw the younger standing there and talking to his friend.

Eunwoo decided to sneak up from behind him and give him a light peck on the cheek.

"Ah wha- oh hey" Moonbin blushed and looked down. "Whoaaa when did this happen?" Mj said confused. "Two days ago" Eunwoo responded. "What!? I wasn't aware" Mj said with a fake glare. "Oops" Moonbin said then they laughed.

-

They spent an hour just talking with friends and spending time with each other.

"Hey its a slow song , you should you know... dance" Mj said as he nudged Eunwoos side. "Theirs a lot of people though" Eunwoo said nervously. Even though he really wanted to make the public know that Moonbin was his but was afraid of the backlash that he would get.

"And? If you love someone , show it to the world" Mj said enthusiastically "think about you and not what other people think, you can only control you" Mj added.

Eunwoo felt the confidence build up inside of him and had the courage to walk to Moonbin who was at the snack bar.

"Moonbin" he called out and the younger turned around and looked at him. Eunwoo doesn't know why he was so nervous. He didn't remember being this scared to ask him for a dance last time. Maybe it was because they're officially dating now? He doesn't know.

"Can you please dance with me? My prince" then held out his hand.

Moonbin was a whipped man. His blush was noticeable and it made Eunwoo chuckle a bit.

Moonbin grabbed Eunwoos hand and the elder led him to the middle of the dance floor.

Again they were doing a beautiful ball dance just like how they did it the first time they had danced together.

It was magical. No mask. No restrictions. No nervous glances. It was just them and their love.

The people watching were in awe but some of them held glares. Especially the parents of the two boys.

They didn't care though. They showed they're love and was proud of it.

The music came to an end and they stopped in they're tracks.

They looked in each other's eyes which was filled with love and compassion.

"I love you" Moonbin said as he looked up at the elder.

"I love you too" Eunwoo responded with a bright smile.

They were now back to staring at each other. Both of them could do this all day if they wanted to and never get bored.

Eunwoo decided to close the big gap between they're lips. He heard the crowd awe or give disgusting noises.

They didn't care what the public thinks. It was they're fault for thinking so negative about the relationship between a man and a man. They're still humans with the same feelings a man has for a girl.

One last chapter before this book ends