Will you join me?

Will you join me?

Moonbin almost choked , his heart rate was off the charts by now .

"U-uh I think I'm just gonna go back to the you know the party" Moonbin said nervously while walking backwards .

"I'll join you then" Eunwoo said to Moonbin then quickly walking to his side . Moonbin didn't see it but Eunwoo was in the same stage as him with his heart pounding and a red face which was thankfully covered by the mask .

They got to main room where the party was held and it was filled with people dancing wildly .

The two just stood there being awkward again .

It was interrupted by two girls coming up to the two boys . "Will you please dance with us?" The two girls said .

Eunwoo and Moonbin looked at each other and back to the girls . "Sorry I'll pass" , "me too sorry" they said .

The girls walked away with a pout on they're faces .

The lights started to dim and the music changed to a slow song and all the couples got together and started to slow dance .

Moonbin wanted to throw up at the sight but Eunwoo was jealous , he also wanted that but not with any of the girls that came up to him .

He looked at Moonbin who had his eyes on all the couples . It took all of Eunwoo courage and strength to ask this simple but deadly question .

"Will you dance with me?"

Moonbin was shocked , he stood there looking into Eunwoo eyes that were filled with love and bit of nervousness .

Moonbin then smiled then took Eunwoos hand that was held out .

Eunwoo lead Moonbin to the middle of the room watching as everyone stared at them and also whispering to their friends .

Moonbin was a blushing mess , he was about to pass out right there but kept his composure .

He didn't like all the stares and whispers coming from the other people . He gulped and looked down .

Eunwoo pulled him closer by waist "it's okay" he said quietly to Moonbin which made the other kind of relax .

Moonbin put his arms on Eunwoo strong shoulder and they started to move side to side with the slow music .

Moonbin tried his best not to look into the elders eyes because he wouldn't burst out right there .

Meanwhile Eunwoo was admiring the beauty in front of him and wishing the younger would look into his eyes so he gets to see the small tinkle in the youngers eyes .

Eunwoo never felt this way to another male . He dated girls but they were only for the sake of his parents but he broke up with them shortly after .

Eunwoo felt a strong connection between him and Moonbin and hoped the other felt it too . If you were to ask him then yes he would spend the rest of his life with this adorable boy in his arms .

Moonbin couldn't control his feelings . The way Eunwoos arms held onto his waist was gentle yet still strong . Moonbin could admit that he had fallen for the elders charms and handsomeness but he knew that they both would get nowhere .

The two boys have the same feelings but are scared to tell each other .

Moonbin finally looked up into the charming boys eyes . He caught Eunwoo already looking at him which made his blush go even deeper .

They stared at each other while rocking side to side and they couldn't even look away for one second . They were just lost in each other and they felt like all they needed was each other and no one else .

Eunwoo tightened his grip on Moonbins waist and pulled him closer . They smiled at each other and Eunwoo thought Moonbins smile was so beautiful and wished he could've took off the mask to his face more clearly .

Out of all the girls he dated he never felt this connected to someone . He always wanted to find love but couldn't , but now he definitely knows who he will go head over heels for and that was

Moonbin

I don't know why I only update at 1 AM but there's gonna be a lot of mistakes