십구

lol Hawaii got a false missile threat and literally everyone panicked but we're safe.
-
6pm

It's been a week and the two boys were FaceTiming and texting non stop . When they would wake up they would automatically text each other then FaceTime.

It was like that everyday and they wouldn't plan on stopping.

They were FaceTiming each other and Moonbin was showing Eunwoo his variety of clothes in his closet.

"Hey Moonbin"

"Yeah?"

"Do you... wanna hang out like today?

"Well we're gonna have to sneak out"

"I know but do you want too?"

"Sure but you're picking me up"

"Yes , I'll pick you up at the top of you're road I'll text you , bye~"

Call ended

Moonbin was so excited but worried. What if I get caught? Moonbin asked himself. He just brushed off the question and looked for his clothes .

 He just brushed off the question and looked for his clothes

Ft. MJ

He tried to keep it as simple as he could because he is a prince and he knows he will get recognized in the streets so he's trying to avoid that.

-

Eunwoo was jumping around in excitement because he finally gets to see Moonbin. It's only been a week but for him , it felt like a life time that he saw his face in person.

He rummaged through his closet to find something the wear.

Ft

Ft. Moonbin and a guy

Just like Moonbin, he decided to keep it simple.

He fixed his hair one last time and grabbed his phone.