열 여섯

PARTY DAY

- MOONBIN

Moonbin was getting ready for the miserable party. He doesn't get why he had to go to these things when all he does it just stand by the snack bar and stuff his face with food and ignore all human contact.

His butler was fixing his tuxedo and making some little changes.

"Okay you're ready sir" his butler said then he walked out the door

"Okay you're ready sir" his butler said then he walked out the door. He saw his mom sitting down and waiting but he didn't pay attention to her.

Moonbin walked to the car and got it followed by his mother. He didn't even make eye contact with her. "You look handsome" his mother said but he didn't respond. He just looked out the window.

- EUNWOO

Eunwoo was getting his make up finished and his hair did. His father was next to him also getting touched up but both of them didn't communicate or look at each other. The stylists could feel the tension between them so they didn't ask any questions.

^ the writer of this book has died and is now writing this rest of this in ghost form :)

^ the writer of this book has died and is now writing this rest of this in ghost form :) .

The stylist let he go first because they could tell he didn't want to be near his father.

He walked out to the car and greeted his driver. "You know that I heard district 4 is gonna be at the party" his driver said but Eunwoo was confused. "The boy you were looking for, he's districts 4 prince" the driver added. Eunwoo was filled with joy . This is the day he will ask for his number. He was so happy. He gets to see him again after hours of morning over him.

-

Moonbin arrived first and all the cameras started flash and fan girls started to scream.

"Moonbin you look handsome!"

"Oppa please love me!!"

"I'll be you're wife!!"

He finally made it in and greeted all the people that had came. "If you see him don't go to him" his mother said in his ear. "I won't promise you" he said cheekily and his mother rolled her eyes.

Eunwoo arrived shortly after hearing the same things but some were different.

"You look handsome my prince!!"

"Prince Moonbin is here also!!!"

"You and prince Moonbin look handsome together!!!"

Moonbin is here thats great Eunwoo thought and he picked up his pace only to be grabbed back by his father. "I know he's here and your not gonna talk to him" his dad said sternly but Eunwoo wasn't scared. "Fuck off" Eunwoo said as he ripped out of his fathers grip and walked away trying to look for Moonbin.

"Prince Eunwoo will you please dance with me?" A girl asked. "Sorry but I'm in a hurry to find the one i really wanna dance with" he said as he walked passed the girl. Her face was shocked and she just stomped away.

Eunwoo was walking around the a maniac trying to look for Moonbin but he couldn't find him cause this place was so big.

-

Moonbin was in the far corner of big palace. He was talking to his friend Mj.

"So theirs a boy here and I really want to know him" Mj said. "Then just talk to him" Moonbin said then sipped his water. "Yeah he's just so hot I cannot , help me senpai" Mj said as he shook Moonbins shoulder. "Just go up to him and say hi". "Icannotdothatsomeonesoperfectcannotbeinterruped" Mj said in one breath. "Calm down he's coming over here" Moonbin said as he hit Mj off of him.

Mj was dying already , he knows he's gonna mess this up if he opens his mouth.

"Hey I'm Jinwoo , nice to meet you" he said as he held out his hand out to Moonbin. "Hey , I'm Moonbin and this is my friend Myungjun" he said as he shook his hand and pointed at Mj.

"Hey Myungjun nice to meet you" Jinwoo said then held out his hand. Mj was just staring at him and Moonbin nudged him then Mj finally got back to reality. "Oh h-hi" he said nervously and shook Jinwoos hand.

They three talked for awhile and Mj was noticeably flirting with Jinwoo and it was so hard for Moonbin not to laugh but he found the two cute together.

-

Eunwoo was about to give up because he literally looked everywhere for the boy but he was no where to be seen.

Eunwoo walked down to the hallway where the end of the palace was.

He saw three young men talking amongst each other in a small group.

Eunwoo got closer and realized that it was the person he's been looking for this whole time.

"Moonbin!"

I'm tireddddddddddddd