열 다섯

Jisoo and Moonbin exchanged numbers because they were for sure that they will meet again in the future.

-

Eunwoo was the opposite of Moonbin. He was thinking about how he would find Moonbin but still out of that whole hour he still didn't find a way. He had no contact information which sucked.

He was left with nothing . He was at the point of giving up and just drop all feelings for the boy which was gonna be hard because he loved Moonbin and wanted him to be his.

Eunwoo laid in place where Moonbin had slept. Moonbins scent was still there , Eunwoo let out a small tear what if I never see him again? All those thoughts were overwhelming him.

-

Moonbin got home and to his surprise , his moms friends weren't here. They were here almost everyday just judging Moonbin.

Moonbin was about to walk up the stairs until his mom called him. "Moonbin I want you to never talk to that boy again" his mom said sternly. Moonbins heart dropped. He was planning on trying to find Eunwoo . "W-what do you mean?" Moonbin asked. "There's another party and he might be there , I want you no where near him at all" she says again. "Why?" Moonbin could only ask. He was filled with anger and confusion. "Because he's a disgrace! What he did to you was unacceptable!" She yelled. "What the fuck is wrong with you!? Why do you wanna separate us!? He makes me happy , he makes me forget about this stupid life and how shitty it is because of you! He was right , your using me just for your own good and not even caring about me , I get it I fucking get it" Moonbin want off on his mom and you can really blame him , everything he said was true.

"Moonbin hes ly-" , "no don't talk me, I feel sorry for myself because I actually called you mom" he then stormed up to his room and slammed the door leaving his mother in a state of shock.

Moonbin went to his balcony and just yelled. He had so much stress and this is the only way he could try to relax.

He wanted Eunwoo near his side , he wanted him to kiss him goodnight and for him to wake up beside him and just be happy with each other that's all .

But of course people have to ruin it. Why do people judge others because they love something or someone? Don't they want people to be happy? It just doesn't make sense.

Moonbin just cried the rest of his stress and anger out. He hated this world. He hated how putrid and disgusting people are when it comes to homosexuality. Can't people just love who they love no matter what gender or color?

Moonbin walked back into his room and laid down on his. He wished Eunwoo was next him. He wanted to go back a day from now and tell Eunwoo how he really Felt even if the feeling weren't returned, it would still take the pressure off of the youngers shoulders.

Moonbin didn't mention it but he was glad the Eunwoo looked for him the night because that was the only person he wanted to see at the moment and he doesn't remember if he said thank you or not.

-

Eunwoo just stayed there and tried to take in as much scent as he could. It sounds creepy but if you were in the same situation as him I'm pretty sure you would do the same.

He heard a knock on his door but ignored it. He doesn't want to see nor talk to anyone right now.

There was another knock but still Eunwoo ignored it until the door was swung open.

"There's gonna be a party tomorrow and we're going so get your act together" his father said then slammed the door shut. Eunwoo didn't care , it was just another thing thats gonna waste his time.

Eunwoos eyes were starting to get heavy . He didn't want to move the spot because he felt comfortable there so he just closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Sorry if this is short and dumb but I've been really tired and it's stopping me from updating , I didn't get any sleep last night so it's 6 Am right now oops and thanks for 1k reads :)