다섯

Moonbin left the snack bar after eating his grapes. He was so uncomfortable here and wanted to leave . He hated all the stares the people gave him .

He walked across the big room only to be stopped by a girl in a long beautiful dress . She must've been a princess because she has a tiara on top of her head .

"Um may I have this dance?" She asked shyly . "Um sorry I can't" Moonbin turned her down nicely . She frowned but nodded then walked off .

Holy shit I'm so gay Moonbin thought .

He kept walking until he found a balcony . Finally fresh air . He walked out and breathed in the refreshing cold air .

He looked at the lights from the city down below and it was beautiful seeing all the colors I wish I could be free .

Meanwhile Eunwoo was trapped in a circle of girls with no way out . "Um I'm sorry girls but I have to get somewhere" Eunwoo said politely .

"Where are you going?"

"Please take off your mask prince I want to see!"

"Dance with me prince!"

"Don't tell me your going to see a girl!"

"Your mine my prince!"

Eunwoo pushed passed the screaming girls and hid in an empty room , gosh can I have a break!?! . He sighed and looked if it was clear .

He walked out and noticed a door at the end of the room . He knows he shouldn't be snooping but if theirs a door that leads to somewhere else other then this dreadful party then yes he's gonna open the door .

He walked to the door and looked behind him to make sure no one is looking because I'm pretty sure people aren't supposed to be here .

He had his hand on the knob and he was about to turn it until

"Hey you aren't supposed to be here!" A guy yelled from the back of Eunwoo .

The guy walked closer and looked at the boy "what makes you think you can be here? The party is over there!" . He grabbed Eunwoos arm and tried to pull him away from the door .

"Why can't I go in there?" Eunwoo asked . "Because there isn't anything in there" the guy responded . "Then let me go there" Eunwoo begged .

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Please"

"Fine you brat"

The guys pulled Eunwoo back and opened the door .

It revealed a nice balcony with a perfect view of the city lights .

"There are you happy- hey your not supposed to be up here either" the guy then took hold of Eunwoo and another guy .

"Hey get off me" the other guy said . "I swear these kids" the guy pulling both boys sighed .

Eunwoo looked at the other male who was getting pulled and realized that it was that guy at the snack bar .

His voice sounded so familiar but Eunwoo just couldn't remember and it was frustrating him.

Moonbin was minding his own business but now he's getting dragged by a mid 30 yr looking guy .

"Hey can you calm down your hurting me" the other guy that was getting pulled said . Moonbin feels like he heard the voice before but he just couldn't put his finger on it .

"You two teens are in big trouble" the guy said . "This is a bad way to treat princes" the other male getting dragged said .

The guy pulling them stopped and froze "princes?- I'm sorry your highnesses please forgive me" he said while getting down to his knees .

Moonbin laughed "did our crowns not give it off?" He asked . "I thought they were fake sir" the guy said . "You should've asked our names before dragging us psh" the other male said .

"I'm sorry sir , can I please have your names?" the guy asked with his head down . Moonbin leaned down and said "Prince Moonbin , pleased to meet you" .

Eunwoo mind then clicked , he remembered now , it was the cute guy from the shop . His heart rate started to pick up and his face started to turn red .

"Please to meet you to Prince Moonbin" the guys said . He looked at Eunwoo who got back to his senses .

"Oops , I'm Prince Eunwoo" he said politely . "I'm sorry your highnesses please forgive me , I didn't mean to treat you like that"

Moonbin didn't hear anything that came out of the guys mouth , he was only thinking about the name . Eunwoo? Sounds familiar .

That's right! .

Moonbins face was bright red knowing who he was .

"I'll forgive you but don't do it again and also! Let the two of us on the balcony okay?" Eunwoo said and the other nodded his head .

Eunwoo patted his shoulder and said "you can leave now" and the guy got up and ran .

Moonbin was also gonna make a run for it but was stopped by Eunwoos voice .

"Will you join me?"

There might be a lot of mistakes because it's 1 AM