십칠

I felt bad for u guys so here. There might be a lot of misspelling because I didn't get any sleep last night so it's like 9am rn oops

"Moonbin!"

Moonbin heard the familiar voice and immediately looked up.

He saw Eunwoo running towards him. Moonbin was in the state of shock and just stood there.

Eunwoo came up to Moonbin and pulled him into a tight hug which Moonbin returned. "I'm sorry I made you stay with me! I'm sorry I made you get into trouble I'm sorry for everything" Eunwoo said as he cupped Moonbins face. The younger could only laugh and hug him.

He wanted Eunwoo next to him so badly and it literally was the best feeling in the whole world.  "Don't say sorry it wasn't you fault" Moonbin finally said.

They were in they're own little world not caring about the two clueless boys next to them with confused faces. They just wanted to see each other even if they're parents stopped. No one can just stop love from another person if they have true feelings for them. Love always finds a way to win even if it's dangerous.

They just hugged each other for the longest time not wanting to pull away.

"Umm so... I'm Mj if you.. want to know and I'm Moonbins friend... this is a one way conversation... great.. Okay" Mj said awkward. "Hey Mj do you wanna dance with me?" Jinwoo asked and Mj heart was doing flips in his chest. "Y-yes of course!" Mj said then took Jinwoos hand that was held out.

They finally pulled away and Eunwoo smiled finally getting to see the person he wanted to see and hold for the longest time even if it was for a short while they were apart, he still mourned every second.

"Please dance with me" Eunwoo said and Moonbin nodded.

Just like the first time they met, they were on the dance floor swaying side to side with everyone staring but they didn't care . They were to lost in each other's eyes both having the same feelings but were scared of the others reaction if they confessed.

"So... what happened when I left?" Moonbin asked quietly. "Nothing to worry about" Eunwoo lied. "I know what I saw before I left and-" , "don't worry okay I'm fine" Eunwoo said in a soft voice. Moonbin only nodded and moved closer to Eunwoos chest.

Meanwhile both Eunwoo and Moonbins parents were watching the two. "I told him not to go near him" Eunwoos dad said with the face of pure disgust while looking at the two. "Then go over there and stop them" Moonbins mom said. Eunwoos dad just hummed and kept watching.

The song was now over and the two boys got out of each other's grips and walked to where they were.

"I missed you" Eunwoo said which made Moonbin blush . " I-I missed you too" Moonbin stuttered out. "Oh! I know this might sound weird but c-can I have your...number please?" Eunwoo asked nervously. "Haha why so shy! Of course you can!" Moonbin said after laughing at how cute the older was being. Eunwoo then smiled and gave Moonbin his phone.

Moonbin typed in his number. "Hey let's take a picture" Moonbin said then opened the camera app. Eunwoo nodded and put his face on Moonbins cheek and scrunched his nose. Moonbin smiled and pinched Eunwoos cheek with his free hand and took the picture.

"Aw that's cute, send that to me" Moonbin said then gave Eunwoo back his phone.

Eunwoo then went to settings and put the picture as his wallpaper without Moonbin knowing.

They were talking amongst each other until Eunwoos dad approached them.

"We're leaving" he says as he pulls Eunwoo by his arm. "I don't want too" Eunwoo says trying to get out of his grip. His father then pulled him harder to where he was facing him. "I don't care if you want too or not, I told you what you had to do but you didn't listen" his father said but in a whisper so no one could hear him.

Moonbin held onto to Eunwoos hand to try to pull him back but he couldn't and Eunwoos hand was ripped out of Moonbin grip.

'I'm sorry' Eunwoo mouthed to Moonbin as he was pulled by his father.

Moonbin just stood there with mixed emotions until he felt his shoulder being pulled back. "Come on we're going also'' Moonbins mom said as she pulled him harshly and earning some glares.

"Fuck off!" Moonbin shouted as he moved his mothers arm. They were in room filled with people and he had caught they're attention with the shout. "Why can't i be with him!? Don't you see he makes me happy!? What the fuck kind of mom are you not letting your son be happy!?" He shouted again. His mother could only look around her and be embarrassed.

Eunwoo wasn't there but was already in the car being drove home with his dad looking angered.

So half way into writing this I was like 'okay i should make it be happy and stuff for the readers' and I was like wait, I'm really rood so we're just gonna separate them again HAH love u all tho