Chapter 6: At the park

//////////////Baekhyun's POV ////////////

Aww!! They are so cute!!! I hope Xiumin doesn't see this, he will definitely kill Chanyeol in front of Choi. Xiumin hyung is different then us, because he is kinda bad and he can kill anyone. In his bad mode. Choi went back in to get something, it's only me and this big giant.

I really want to protect her, but I have to watch over the household.

So, I tapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Chanyeol-ssi, can you do me a favor?" I asked Chanyeol.

"Hmm... what is it??" He asked.

"We or you or I need to protect Choi from Xiumin," I said and he nod.

"Why do you need to protect her? She is big enough to stand on her own," Chanyeol protested.

"I know, I know, but Xiumin hyung is strong enough to kill her,"

"I know, Baehyunnie. But..."

"Why you are so worried about Choi?" He asked.

"BECAUSE I WANTED TO!" I shouted and my eyes starting to white as snow.

"I am back!! Oh what happen bacon???" Choi asked me.

"STOP CALLING ME BACON!!!" I shouted at Choi, facing at her and seeing her shocking expression.

"B-B-Baekhyun... Y-Your eyes a-are w-white!" Choi shivered and ran behind Chanyeol.

"Hey! It's alright, Choi. He is still Baekhyun. He is just angry at the word Bacon," Chanyeol hyung

"Oh sorry. I was so scared when Baekhyun show his white eyes at me," Choi looked down.

:::::::::::::::: Choi Ji Hyun POV ::::::::::::::

"CHOI!!!!!" D.O shouted he was running towards us.

"What is it, Kyungsoo?" I asked, worriedly.

"Let go to the park with Xiumin hyung!" D.O said, jumping like a kid.

"Oh o-" I cut my sentence because Baekhyun and Chanyeol put their hand in my mouth.

I remove their hand from my mouth.

"YAH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" I shouted at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"D.O can you wait here?" Chanyeol asked D.O.

"Yeah, sure," D.O said and he sat down at the bench.

Both of them drag me down, somewhere around the garden where D.O cannot see me.

"Ok! Stop! Why did you that? Wae?" I asked them, curiously.

"Xiumin is a bad and a good vampire. He can kill humans, wolves, and animals. So please take care," Baekhyun said.

"And don't make him angry, arraso??" Chanyeol add on.

"Nae!" I smiled.

Both of them smile and I am happy for them, for being my brother. I ran back to D.O—who is waiting for me.

"Kyungsoo-ssi! Can you protect me from danger?" I asked cutely.

"Arraseo, I will protect you!!!" D.O said and gave me a heart-shaped lips.

Kyungsoo and I are heading back and we left Baekyeol at the garden. He open the door and it's so quiet. I wonder where are they?