Chapter 25: I am already dying

Please play the song, thanks!

It's a white room again, from one of my dreams where I meet my human parents. But now it's definitely different. The room slowly change the sense to a flower field, surrounded with tall trees and bushes.

The cool air ran to my skin, including my hair. I notice, that I'm just wearing a loose white shirt, and some white pants. My foot is very warm as it touches to the flowers, I'm in barefoot.

"Where am I?" I gaze around the surrounding and saw a guy standing in the middle of the field. He looks skinny and white. I approach him and gently tap his shoulder. He turn and it's the guy I saw in the mall! What is he doing here?

"Oh! We meet again!" He smile in surprise.

"Yeah," I chuckle and make an embarrassing smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"I don't know, all I know is that I'm here in this beautiful scene," I smile and played with the flowers. I grab one and smell the fragrance of the flower, this smell, smells good. He took it away from me, and place in on my ear as he thug my hair behind my ear.

"You look pretty," he smile and I blush, "I know your blushing."

I smack his shoulder and looked away angrily. He laugh and grab my waist, and pull me into the air. I got scare, and bring me down. But I didn't notice, I was holding him on his neck. He chuckle as I slowly remove my arms around his neck.

"It doesn't matter, by the way," he smile and smile along with him.

"I know why you are here," the guy started and I looked at him, as we sit in the middle.

"What? Pardon?" I asked in confusion.

"I know why you're here," he repeated.

"What do you mean, you're here?"

"Your in coma, for about 6 week, without waking up or signs of moving," he answer and I shook up, in surprised.

"What?!" I shouted, "I'm in coma? You must be joking right?"

"Nope," he reply as he stand up, and wipe some dust on his butt.

"You got hit by a car, on your way to Suho from EXO. The driver of that car is a drunken man, who drank almost 10 bottles of beer," he answered as he shove his hands into his pocket.

"What? I didn't know that," I reply sadly. How did he know that?

"I know everything, what's going on there at earth," he reply like he's reading my mind.

I bit my lower lip and began to cry. I didn't know that I am already dying, or whatsoever. I just want to continue my adventure in earth, want to finish my schooling, wanting to see... My brothers being happy and always joyful. Even tho Kris, Luhan, and Tao left the group. But I've still love them. I don't want to break their heart, I don't want to break their heart including their happiness.

"I'm sorry," he lowered down his head, as I continue crying.

Sehun's point of view

~fast forward~

It's been 10 weeks, since she's already in coma. I wonder what is she doing, in nowhere land? Is she pretty, with a white dress? Or maybe she's smiling at us from afar?

"Maybe no, Sehun," Lay reply on my questions.

"She's still smile at you Sehun," Min Mi smile calmly, as she pat my shoulder. I looked at Choi, a tube on her nose including her mouth, a device on her finger to identify her heart beat, and also dextrose on her hand. I just want to cry, in front of her, but I can't.

"Don't cry, oppa, everything will be ok," Min Mi said as she pat my back, trying to hold my tears.

Oh Choi! Please open your eyes!

Choi's point of view

"Sehun is crying," He said as he sip his drink.

"What? He's crying?" I asked back and he nod. I face back again, and drank my drink. I really left so sorry for him.

~~~
I'm back with a short chapter... Haish...

Anyways, two more chapter, it's done. Please prepare some tissues, for the upcoming last chapter.

Try to guess who's is guy, that Choi is talking too. And also he will pop out on the next chapter with his friends!

Stay tune!

-saranghae_seventeen