Epilogue: Choi's diary

As EXO receive a package from Choi. They didn't expect it, right now. They open the box and reveal a maroon diary, thick, messy, and has a lot of pages fold.

"Shall we read it?" Sehun smirk, which make the oldest smack him from behind. He groan in pain and became red.

They open the last part, and Suho began to read it aloud.

Diary # 310

Dear diary,

I wasn't expecting that this will be my last page from now. Hehe, I really love you diary. Since ever I bought you. Anyways, I have a lot of things going on bad and good, and I even can't remember the good! I only remember the bad, but I won't let the bad grow in me! I just want to make everything positive, and also I want to make my brothers happy too. Even tho, they're vampires while I'm the only human in the family. I still love my family! Even my human parents as well.

I don't think the future will be a success to me. I just cannot reach it or take it anymore. Even thou I really don't want to broke my brothers heart, since they don't have heart. Or whatsoever... I just want to make them happy, like people do. Treating their siblings, playing with them, and also caring them.

As long, they are my brothers. I will love them and care, even thou we are different. Everyone is different, with different talents, skills, ability, and also on how the way they act. Even I have my own talents and skills, I just don't want to share it! Even my brothers *evil smirk*

But, yeah. That's how they do.

As the day come, everything will fall back and became like dust. Forgetting everything, don't looking at the past, trying their best to forget it, but what is the point there?

Signing off! Choi Ji Hyun, 17, 3/12/17...

~~~

The whole chapter is just the diary of Choi, I didn't place them at any of the chapter cause I'm too lazy... Hehehe!

Anyways, thanks for ready!

Also, please read my other book to support it too.. Annyeong!