Chapter 23: Eternity

Yep, I really throw up. Gosh, it smells. I really don't know what happen to me, but I've just throw up instantly. Maybe it's from the beating heart? Or maybe just from the air? Or... Maybe... I... Haven't think what causes me to throw up.

"Hey Choi, your doing fine?" Lay suddenly asked for nowhere.

"How did you-" my sentence was cut as Lay point on the door open.

"Next time you knock," I mumbled as I wipe my mouth with water and dry it up with some tissue.

"I was supposed to knock at your door!" Lay nearly whine.

"What happen here?" Suho appears from nowhere, again.

"How did you-"

"You left your door open," Suho cuts my sentence and I face palmed myself. Gosh!

"By the way, who's at Baekhyun's garden?" Suho lifted one eyebrow.

"Jimin and Jungkook, wae?" I cross my arms as I sat on my desk.

"Nothing, I thought it was a bad guy trying to kill you," he's hand started to form into a fist.

"Jungkook is my bodyguard and Jimin is just one of my friend," I explain and Lay nod.

"WHAT? Jungkook is your bodyguard?!" Suho nearly shouted and went too close, about an inch.

"Y-Yeah, my parents, before, gave me Jungkook as a driver and a bodyguard. Which turn out to be my personal bodyguard," I explain without looking into his eyes, damn that's creepy.

"It's very obviously," Lay comment.

"Fine, he doesn't do something stupid on you?" Suho curiously asked me, with furrow eyebrows.

"No! He doesn't do stupid things with me, he's just a kind, sweet, gentleman to me," I started to make a weird smile, which disgust Suho. Yeah, that's my trick baby!

"I've got my eye on you Choi Ji Hyun!" Suho said and disappear.

"Dude, he's starting to become weird," Lay comment on Suho.

"Agree, I'm going to get some ice cream," I stand up and walk to the door.

I got down and head to the kitchen. Then Sehun went down in a suit. Black suit with a black neck tie, his hair is messy but perfect.

"Where are you going mister?" I asked his and looked from head to toe, my gash his handsome!

"Attending a birthday party," he answer back.

"Who?"

"Chanyeol's friend invited all of exo to come to his birthday," Sehun replied as he fix his neck tie and dust off some dust on his shoes.

"Oh," I respond dumbfound.

"So I'll see you tonight," he ruffles my hair and went outside. One by one exo came down from their rooms and head out and their maneger drove away leaving me home alone.

My phone vibrates and I got a call for Shin. And she told me that her mom wasn't home right now and went for a business trip with her CEO and her teams. She got bored and doesn't know what to do. I told her she can home here and bring her doll. I really don't want anything to happen with her.

~30 minutes later~

*ding dong*

It must be her. I open the door and saw wearing: some sports bra, loose shirt, maroon shorts with lace, and some timberland shoes.