Chapter 12: The 10 powers

"Hey! Your here," Jungkook said, he was leaning at his car. Giving me a cute bunny smile.

"Oh, I did not see you there," I smile and he laugh cutely.

"Shall we go?" He asked, I nod my head and left the house.

Skip time~

We arrive at their mansion. I almost drop my jaw, everything is so beautiful! It's even my ideal house!

"Here we are, malady," Jungkook open the door for me. He so gentleman!

"T-Thank you, J-Jungkook," I thank him and I was awe in their house.

Both of us, Jungkook and me, are on our way to the big door. His maid open the door for us.

"Good day sir Jungkook! Who is this woman who you brought here?" She greeted and asked Jungkook.

"Oh, this is Choi Ji Hyun. She is a human, but her parents are vampires," He reply, the maid's mouth is shape is a "O".

"Oh, ok! Come in!" She let me in, my jaw drop so low because their house is so wonderful!

"Hey! Welcome to our wonderful house!" I turn around and saw Rap monster, with his dimple shown.

"Huh? Oh, hi?"

"You must be shock by our house!" He laugh, Aish! This guy is so... Never mind...

"And... Rap monster, why are you upside down?"

"Oh, most of us are bats and wolves. I am a vampire bat, don't worry I will not bite you," Rap monster smiled at me showing his vampire fangs.

"Oppa, what are you?" I ask Jungkook at my side.

"Hmm, I am a wolf. This is my sign," I saw his sign and it is a paw of a wolf. When it glows its color is yellow. Cool.

"Hey guys. Oh, your here Choi," I look and saw J-hope, V, Jimin and Jin. All of them have messy hair, they're in their pajamas, plus V yawn cutely.

"Oppa how many are you?" I asked Rapmon, who's sitting at the couch.

"We are 6 brothers. Amm, wait where is Suga?" Rapmon said. Did he say Suga? SUGA IS A VAMPIRE TOO?! I must be dreaming.

"Oh, he went for a walk around the park. With his dog," V explain everything to Jungkook. He nod.

"And I did not see you there!" J-hope went to my side and suddenly hug me.

"Ok, tell me what kind are you?"

"V is a vampire bat because he is such a sleepyhead. J-hope is a wolf he love to run at the woods so please be aware. Jimin and Jin are twins, you already know that. Jimin is a vampire bat while Jin is a wolf both of them love to eat ice cream. Rap monster is a vampire bat, that you already know that too, because he told you already. And lastly Suga is a vampire bat," Jungkook explain everything about those 7 boys. Man that's a lot.

"Oh, ok! I got everything," I smile like a cute little girl.

"Boys, your mother, father and Suga are here," Their maid told them. She open the door, revealing their mother, father and Suga.

"Good evening boys!" Their mother greeted. She eyed them slowly, until she reaches me. I gulp and blink nervously, "who's this girl?"

"Eomma, that is Choi Ji Hyun a human girl. Part of the royal family. Her mother and father are vampires including her 12 brothers," Jungkook explain and their mother was shock.

"BWO?! SHE HAVE 12 BROTHERS?!" Their mother exclaim surprisingly.

"Nae," He bow and I felt ashamed.