Chapter 13: Ovderdose

~Suho's POV~

After we show our powers to Choi, we went home and eat our breakfast and let our days rested.

I quickly went to my room and lay at my king size bed. One thing that I do, is to look at the ceiling and daydreaming. I look to the left and saw my grandfathers medicine. Its called 'overdose'.

He died a few days ago, it's so sad.

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

"Suho, Tao is crying again," Luhan said with is hands on him pocket.

"Aish! Tell him I am so tired, ok?" Luhan nodded his head and close the door with his mind only. I looked back at the medicine standing on the bed lamp.

"I wonder what will be the result of this," I asked myself. I approach the medicine and read it's instructions.

I got a needle and added the overdose medicine, I place it in my arm and let the overdose medicine in.

"Ugh!"

~D.O's POV~

I heard Suho in pain. I got up and I asked Luhan, Kai, Chanyeol, and Lay to go to Suho's room.

Luhan open the door and saw Suho laying on the floor! We went to Suho and he suddenly woke up with his eyes dark blue, and his teeth are so sharp.

"Suho! Cal--" I lock my eyes at our grandfathers medicine! He took some of this?!

(note: If one of the exo members took a medicine... The others will feel the same... You know, if they have a sickness the others will have)

"Ugh!!"

"ARGH!!"

My eyes became brown and my sign glows dark brown.

~Choi's POV~

Oh, they are in pain. I wonder what happen to them.

"Oh my Sehun," I said it to myself, all of the exo members doesn't seen the same. All of their eyes have different color and their hair too, including their hair!

"Oh, oppa why are you not changing?" I asked Tao, who is at my side.

"Amm... All of them are different then us, you know. They are vampire and wolves, but we are humans, Choi, we are different then them!" Tao explain, he looks like a science teacher when he explain.

"Oh, I get it."

*she dose it on and on and on*

I got my phone and its Hongbin. I slide it to answer.

(Phone conversation~~) (note: Hb means Hongbin, C means Choi, L means Leo, Kn means Ken, Hk means Hyuk and lastly R means Ravi... Thank you~~!!)

C- Hello?

Hb- Hey!! Wait... what is that sound?

C- Oh, that is the exo members, Why?

Hb- The sound sounds creepy.

C- Yeah. Oppa why did you call up?

Hb- Oh, about this! N and the other members are having a dinner together, and...

C- And?

Hb- He wants you to join us, for dinner.

C- Oh... Ok! I will join and what time it will start?

Hb- Around... 5 or 6 I guess?

N- Hongbin! What took you so long!

Hb- Yah! I am still talking with Choi, here!

My brothers are vampires || EXO || BOOK 1 (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara