The warriors

~if you watched the movie
The Warriors I love you~

Flashback

I lay in Lauren's bed with her in my arms. She just got back from doing singer shit that singers do. She's been gone for like two years. I would go and visit her when I could. Then she would come back when she gets a break. As of right now she is back for Christmas. I was so excited to. I didn't sleep for a week just knowing she was coming home.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Lauren asked me. "You." I said. "And what about me?" She asked. "How much I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." I told her. "Stop! You're making me blush." She whines and hid her face in my neck. I laughed and sat up. Pulling her up with me. "But on a serious note. I want you to promise me something." I said and grabbed her hands. "What is it babe." Lauren looked directly in my eyes. I swear she be trying to steal my soul.

"I want you to promise not to forget about me and not to let anything come in between us." I said. "I Lauren Jauregui, promise not to forget about you and not to let anything come in between us." She repeated and pecked my lips. "And I Y/n L/n,promise not to let anything come in between us too." I said. "What about the forget part?" She asked me. "I could never forget someone like you. No matter how hard I try." I said. Lauren blushed and pushed my head to the side. "Come on. I'm hungry." She pulled me off the bed as she stood up.

That was four years ago. And two of those years she broke up with me. Why? I don't know and still don't know. All I know is the text I got from her one day. It said that she wasn't feeling it anymore and that we were over. But hey I'm over her now. I have more important things in life to do than to be sobbing over her. I admit I did cry for a half a month but my mom talked some sense into me. Enough about her. I need to get dressed and get to my moms house.

I get out of my bed and grab my leather vest. On the back it says The Warriors. The Warriors is a gang I'm apart of. In fact I'm the leader of it. We go around stealing things like TVs and Cars. Anything that we can get our hands on and it's worth selling. We are well known around Miami. People wonder why we haven't been in jail yet. Well because they don't have evidence or nobody will snitch on us because they're scared of what we'll do to them.

Anyways, I put my vest on and grab my skates

Anyways, I put my vest on and grab my skates. I never wear a shirt. Just my sports bra. We skate around because it's faster to get around that way. We do carry weapons around but it's only bats.

^yours

^yours

^everyone else in your gang

Once I get my skates on I grab my keys and phone. Then my wooden baseball bat, that I painted red, and leave. As I was skating down the sidewalk I smashed someone's thrash can. Today was a good day. It was sunny out. My neighbors dog aren't fucking barking today. I'm in a good mood. Nothing can ruin my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's coming to the get together!" I yelled at my mom. "You better watch who you're yelling at girl!" She yelled and pointed the knife she had at me. "Besides it's been two years since you seen her or the girls." Kayla said. That's my older sister. "Shut the fuck up Kayla." I snapped at her. "Both of you shut the fuck up. She's coming weather you like it or not Y/n." My mom said. I groaned angrily. "Fine. I'll be back later. I need to go get the guys." I said and left. "Bring some snacks with y'all!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So she's really coming?" Todd asked me. The gang and I are by the snack table. The party started an hour ago and people are started to arrive now. "Yeah. Her family, the girls, and her boyfriend." I told them and scanned the crowd around me. "Ty dolla sign?" Trevor asked. "That's the one. Look shut up about her. I didn't come here to talk about her." I said. "Y/n stop being mean." Mom said and smacked me in the head. Where did she come from.

"I'm not being mean. I just don't want to talk about her." I shrugged. "Well you are. Cause they just got here." My mom said. I looked around and saw expensive cars pull up. Fuck.

~Paradise