Always about you 3

Your POV

It's the fourth quarter and we have 12 seconds left on the board. We're both tied 99-99. My team has the ball. All we have to do is make the last point and we win. Tony has to pass the ball in since we were fouled. My plan is to hit a buzzer beater. I've only did it twice before so... wish me luck.

Tony passed the ball in to Anthony. He looked around for so to pass it to as we ran around to get open.

12

11

10

When my man wasn't looking I ran to an open spot I saw.

8

I waved and yelled at Anthony to give me the ball. Two guys got on me.

6

He passed the ball but it went a little high so I had to jump for it.

4

I jumped and as soon as the ball touched my hands I threw it. Everyone up to see if it would go in.

3

It went in right when the buzzer went off causing everyone to cheer loudly. But the referee had to check an see if it actually went in on time. It did. It went in a a second bore the buzzer went off. My teammates ran on the court and picked up Anthony, Tyler, and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad!" I yelled and ran into my dads arm. Oh! If you didn't know I'll tell you now. My dad is Micheal Jordan. Best player of all time. Some haters may disagree but that's my opinion. Also he's my dad. Of course I'll think his the best basketball player. "Hey sweetheart. You did amazing out there." He said and ruffled my hair. "Thanks dad. Where my brothers at?" I asked them they popped up from behind him.

I talked with them and messed around with them. "Y/n baby! You did so great out there. I'm so proud of you." My mom congratulated me and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged her back. See I love my mom. It's just when she brings up the other two I get irritated and say rude things. I make sure to apologize tho. I called her back earlier and apologized cause I felt guilty as soon as I hung up.

"Thanks. All thanks too Tyler and Anthony tho for helping me." I said and waved to the two boys not far from me. "Your sister and her friends are here. Here they come right now." My mom said. She pointed to them as they made there way over with Jerry. My smile dropped. I forget about them. "Oh great. Can you tell how excited I am?" I said with no emotion at all.

Mom sighed. "Be nice please." She said. "Yeah yeah. I'll try." I said and waved her off. "Y/n?" I looked up at my dad and frowned and the look he was giving me. "Be nice to your sisters and her friends. Don't make me take this belt off." He warned me. "I said I'll try. Chill old man." I said and he nodded. "I'm not that old." He mumbled and pushed my head to the side. Which lead to us play fighting.

Ally's POV

"Come on girls. They're over here." I said and lead them through the crowd. So people recognized us and stopped us along the way. Then we got to where Y/n and the parents were. Y/n was swung over her dads shoulder laughing as he lightly punched her in the side. I waved to my parents. I tapped on his shoulder. Well his arm since I can't reach his shoulder. He stopped and turned with Y/n in his arms still.

The girls gasped behind me when they saw who he was. "Hey Ally. How you been?" He asked me. "I'm good Micheal. I want to introduce you to my friends. This is Dinah, Lauren, and Normani." I pointed to each of my friends. They were trying to hurry and fix there hair and clothes. "Nice to meet you girls." He greeted them. "Nice meet you too Mr Jordan." They said. He put Y/n down and pulled them into a hug. They were surprised but hugged him back. "And this is her siblings." I told them and they greeted them.

"Dang girl! You've gotten taller since the last time we saw you." Dinah said to Y/n and hugged her. Y/n hugged her back. She's always had a crush on Dinah. Probably not no more tho. "Yeah I have. I'm glad I grew too." Y/n said and said something under her breath making her laugh. "Hey Y/n. How you been?" Lauren asked and hugged her along with Normani. "I've been good. Passing all my class and the captain on the basketball team." Y/n said. "Look at you doing your thang." Normani said.

"H-hey sis." I said stuttering some. She looked at me and smiled. I could tell it was forced. "Hey Ally." She said awkwardly. I wanted to hug her but I was scared to do it. "So how you been?" I asked. Everyone else started a conversation while we talked. "Good, you?" She looked everywhere but me. "I've been good. Happy to be home. You know?" This was extremely awkward. I didn't think it would be this awkward.

Then it just went silent. Well not around us but our conversation died down. "So I'm gonna go. I don't want my ride to leave me." Y/n said and turned to leave. I grabbed her arm before she could actually leave. "Can we talk at home, please?" I asked her. She sighed but nodded. I smiled and let go of her.

"Thank you." I said and she walked off. "Remember to come home for dinner Y/n! Bring your friend and her mom too!" Mom yelled out to her. Y/n held up her thumb then left with a woman and a girl her age.

~Paradise