Once step at a time 4

"First I want to say sorry for showing up unannounced. They kinda drug me here after I mentioned wanting answers from you." Ally says and I shook my head. "It's whatever. Your here now." I shrug. "I know our relationship ended on a bad note. I really didn't want it to. But you hurt me. And I just wanna know why?" She asks. I raise my eyebrow and chuckle. "You hurt yourself listening to your friends." I mumbled thinking she didn't hear me. "Excuse me?" She asked. "I said what I said Ally." I say not really caring at this point.

"Seriously Y/n? Your really laughing like you didn't cheat on me. Then say it's a lie." She says glaring at me. "I didn't cheat on you Ally. I've said this many of times." I said. "Really now... my friends saw you. They told me from the beginning not to try anything with you but I still gave you a try." She says. "Ally your friends are liars. I never once cheated on you. When I was with you my eyes were on you." I tell her. "Oh please. They never were on me!" She says raising her voice.

"Yes they were. They always were." I say. "And don't yell in my house. My son don't got no business hearing this." I tell her glaring back and she rolls her eyes. "If your eyes were on me then why were you always out late?" She asked. I scoff. "I was working and you knew that. I always got home when I said I would. But they always made it seem like I was out cheating. Got you calling my job knowing good and well I was doing what I said. You almost cost me my job." I say annoyed.

"Ok then what about when you were barely home on your off days?" She asked. "Not cheating." I simply say. "Then what were you doing?" She asks again. "Buying you a ring." I say. Ally scrunches her face up in confusion. "What?" She asks. "Exactly what I said. I was trying to get you the perfect ring so I could propose to you. All those I told you to be patient with me and for what? So you could say I was cheating and leave. But it's cool tho." I explain to her.

"Um... I... are you serious?" She stutters out. "Yeah. But you let your friends and everyone else ruin that. All because they didn't like me." I shook my head and chuckle. "I'm so sorry. I-I just- I don't know. I guess I expected you to be like my past relationships. I didn't really give you a chance." She says and wipes a tear away. "It's ok. I'm over it now. I'm not even mad." I tell her honestly.

Ally slightly smiles and nods. "I'm really sorry Y/n. I should've put more trust in you and not listen to everyone else." Ally says again. "Ally seriously its all good. I forgive you. We're both adults here. I'm not bout to hold a grudge on you. Besides I got a family I got to take care of now." I tell her. "Do you think we could be friends now? Maybe?" She asks. "I'm down. But I don't think they'll like that very much.

"Don't worry about them. I'll talk to them." She says. "I'm really sorry Y/n." Ally says yet again. "Apologize again and I'm kicking you out." I threatened. Ally holds her hands up and nods. "So..." Ally trails. "Well since were on good terms now, want to meet Caleb and Courtney?" I ask. "I would love to meet them." She says with a smile. I nod and stand up heading to the stairs. "Oh and you might won't to get your friends. It's pouring rain and I just saw lighting." I laughed as she ran to the door and went up stairs.

~Paradise