Always about you 5

Last part

"Y/n will you please speak to me?" Ally asked as she followed me up the stairs. It's been a few months since Ally's been here. Today was the last day of school. So today was a half day. The other girls went back home to their families. But Ally's been bugging me ever since. "Nope." I answered. "We need to work through this. I'm not always going to be home you know? I would like to fix this before I have to go back to work." She said. "Good. I won't have to worry about your annoying ass voice nagging me all day." I step into my room and blocked her way from coming in.

"I suggest you to leave. Unless you want to see my dick." I told her. "I used to change your diaper. I think I'll be find." She said. I made a disgusted face. "Ew! I'm not in to the sibling sex shit." I pushed her back and closed the door. I made sure to lock it. "I didn't mean it like that." She said from the other side. I rolled my eyes and started getting dressed. Eventually she gave up and left.

I'm getting ready to go to the mall with Diamond and our friends. Diamond and I are official now. We've been together for three months now. And I'm loving every moment of it. I really do love her. I loved her ever since I meet her. Thats why I never gave up on her. We've said I love you too. Turns out she was also in love with me but playing very hard to get.

Anyways I got dressed. I put in my on my chains and of course Jordan's. I headed downstairs with my phone in hand.

"Y/n come here real quick

"Y/n come here real quick." Mom said from the kitchen. "Ma'am?" I jumped on top of counter as she cut vegetables. "I want you to spend time with your sister." I instantly shook my head. "No ma. I don't want to hang out with her." I said. She put the knife down and looked at me. "Y/n you need too. I'm getting tired of seeing the two of you either not talking or arguing. This has gone on for far to long. Whether you like it or not." She said. "Fine." I let out a loud groan.

"When are we doing this stupid shit?" I asked. "Watch your language. You to will hang out starting tomorrow." She told me. "Whatever. Look I have to go." I jumped off the counter and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you decided on what you want to eat?" Ally asked me. We are at a restaurant we used to eat at all the time when I was a kid. "BLT, mashed potatoes, macaroni, French fries, and a sprite." Her eyes widened. "That doesn't sound very healthy at all. Maybe you should take two things off." She suggested. "I have never been healthy. I'm paying for my own food. Plus I'll shit it all out anyways." I told her. "Ok... so I know you like basketball. What else do you like to do?" We ordered and our food soon came.

"Sleep and eat." She nodded. "Yes but like activities." She said. "Eating is an activity. There's food competitions." I said. She huffed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Look this isn't going to work if you don't at least try. I'm trying to make things right with you but you won't let me." She said. "What can I do to make things better?" She asked. "Explain to me why you never tried to get in contact with me." She sighed and looked down.

"The reason I never talked to you was because I..." She stopped talking and looked up. "I really don't know why I did it. I don't have any type of excuse to back me up." She said. "So what you're telling me is that you choose not to talk?" I asked her. "Y/n I'm so sorry. I really want to make it up to you if you let me." I shook my head. "I want to go home." I told her. "Y/n please." She begged. "I don't have an answer for you yet. But for now can you take me home. Please?" She nodded. She paid for our food even though I wanted to pay for my own. But I didn't feel like arguing. Then we went home.

A/n~ someone asked for a part five. So here it is. I haven't been on here in a minute. This will be a book

If you have any suggestions just ask and leave a description of what you want. I'm kinda low on ideas for this.

~Paradise