The Warriors 4

I woke of to my shoulder being shoved roughing. "Turn off your damn alarm." An annoyed Tiana said. She pulled the covers over her naked body. Going back to sleep. I groaned and unplugged the clock from the wall. Why do I even have the damn thing. I don't ever wake up on time. I sighed and wrapped my arms around Tiana. But before I could fully go back to sleep I realized something. "Oh shit! Babe get up!" I said and quickly got out of bed.

I winced as the cool air hit my uncovered body. Tiana whined and threw a tantrum on the bed. "I just want to sleep." She said. I made my way to the bathroom and cut on the shower. "I do too but we gotta get going." I said. "Fine. But you owe me a spa day." Tiana said. "Whatever you want princess."

After I finished my shower I went to my walk in. Tiana got in after me. I started with my skate selection. I have normal shows but that's boring. "I'm feeling blue today." I grabbed my blue skates and sat them on the counter. I put on a black tank top, white jogger, my vest. "You look hot." Tiana said the the doorway in only a towel. "So do you." I smirked. "Nope. Calm your horny ass down. You should be full from last night. Plus I need some food." I pouted making her laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so glad I renovated this place. It looks even better than before. Especially with these new lights." I said as we walked through my club. The Underground. I found this place exploring the woods. It used to be a small abandoned mall. So I thought why not change it to a night club. So I did. It's really popular and practically impossible to get in. Well for one you can't find the location unless one of my people give it to you. The only way to get invited is to catch one of my guys when they are giving it out. You must have a special bracelet. Every night is a different one.

"Yo! This place looks dope!" Todd said as he looked around. "You break anything I'll kill you Henderson's!" I yelled as the ran around. "Is the band I requested here?" I asked. "Yeah they right over there." Alexa, Tiana's best friend, told me. "Great. Let's get started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night I stood in the vip section watching Falling in Reverse perform. "Looks like you got some company boss." Randy said. I pushed off the railing and looked to see who was coming. I saw my guards letting in the Ty Dolla sign. Looks like he brought friends. "I was wondering when you'd show." I said walking towards him. Stopping when we got face to face. "You knew I was coming?" He asked. "I know everything in this town."

"Well I guess you know I'm here for my money you owe me." He said. My gang and I started laughing. "Owe you money? Oh that's hilarious." I laughed even more before going serious. Making everyone standing around us go quiet. "Since when do I owe you shit?" I asked. "Look either you pay me back for the cars you stole or we gone have a problem." The men behind him pulled out guns. "Oh that's real cute." I said.

"But your in my club. Filled with my just about my entire entire gang." My guys pulled out weapons of their own. Instantly outnumbering them. Ty launched forward and punched me. I spit out blood and glared at him. "Lucky hit." I tackled him unto a table breaking and shattering its glass. I threw punches as fast as I could. Until he flipped us over. Trevor kicker a pocket knife over to me. I quickly grabbed it and stabbed him in the arm and side.

The fight was over with. Well until Fifth Harmony showed up. "What the fuck happened?" Dinah asked. "Ty!" Lauren yelled and ran over to him. "What did you do!?" She asked me. "Oh chill out. He'll survive. Plus they attacked us this time. I was protecting myself." I said. "Yeah right. Who would believe you wee protecting." Ally said. "Fine call the police. But I have cameras everywhere. So don't get upset when I get off the hook." Tiana walked over and started cleaning my face off. "Fine. We will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright one of the officers are reviewing the footage you gave us. Want to explain what happened tonight." Officer Ronald's asked me. I'm well known with him. "Basically I owe him money. He got impatient and attacked me at my club. I'm innocent. I swear." I told him. "He says you stole his cars." Says Ronald's. "He also says they people who stole his cars were not wearing a warriors vest. Nor did he see a face. So it looks to me that I'm clear from both things." I said.

Ronald's stared me in the eyes before there was a knock on the window. He nodded and left the room. This is stupid. I'm wasting my time in a police station when I'm obviously going to walk. Soon officer Ronald's came back in with his partner. "Looks like your free to go. We watched the video and you told the truth. We don't see you stabbing him. Also we have no prof about the cars being stolen." He told me. "See I'm a good kid. At times." I said and stood up. "If it makes anything better I had one of my guys drop two hundred thousand in his banks. Might take a minute for it all to get in there tho." I said as they lead me out the room.

"Just get out of here. Please try to stay out of trouble." He told me. "I'll try my best good sir." I sarcastically said and bowed. As I left I saw Ty talking to a cop. I locked eyes with him and smirked. I could see anger rising in him. Welp. My job is here.

~Paradise