Not what we thought 2

Y/n POV

I'm finally on a date with Camila fucking Cabello. I didn't think I would be able to score a date with her. I mean she is one of the most popular girls in school. Along side her four best friends. I stopped asking them out because I really liked Camila. And I know I may annoy them by constantly asking but I can't help it. I just wanted her  to give me a chance. Now she has. I'm so excited!

Right now we are a movie under the stars. There's a big screen in the media of the field. Food stand and some people sitting around. Not many people are here. Kids from my school would be here but there's a party going on at one of the cheerleaders house. I set up the blanket for us to sit on. And not a thin blanket. This blanket feels like a pillow and it's warm. "You can sit now." I told her. She smiled and sat down. I did the same. "So... what do you like to do on your free time?" I asked her. "What do you like to do on your free time?" She reverses the question back to me. I didn't think much about it tho and just answered it. "Uh I like to spend time with my little brother and sister, helping out with the homeless, and anything dealing with kids. Except for teenagers.

I'll end up fighting with one of them and catch a case." I said and she giggled. "OMG! Me too." She said. "Really? That's cool. Well what do you want to do when we finish school up?" I asked her and she did the same as before. "What do you want to do when school  is done?" She asked. "I was thinking of opening up a daycare center up with my older sister. Since I have a soft spot for kids." I said. "Me too." Camila said and I looked at her weirdly. "How about we watch the movie. It should be starting soon." I suggested. "I agree." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We haven't gotten anywhere. Like she knows things about me but I don't anything about her. Besides the little things but I want to know more. That's the whole point of a date anyways. Maybe if we eat something it'll help. Maybe. "Are you hungry Camila? I could go get something from the food truck if you want." I asked her. "Are you hungry?" She asked. I sighed. "I'll just get you some nachos. Is that alright with you?" I asked and stood up. "Is it alright with you?" I just turned around and left. "Should've seen that coming." I said to myself.

I ordered two nachos and got it from the guy. I thanked him and headed back to Camila. I literally got down on one knee and prayed before I went back over to her. "Her you go. I got you extra cheese and jalapeños on the side." I handed her the food and let her pick which soda she wanted. "Thank you Y/n." I almost screamed when she said something other than a question. "You're welcome." I said then we started eating.

"Am I welcomed?" She asked. Jesus Christ!! "So are you enjoying the movie so far?" I asked. I instantly regretted asking that. "Are you enjoying the movie?" She asked. "Yes I am. Are you just going to agree to everything I ask?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Do you want me to agree to everything?" She asked and I shook my head. "No I do not." I said. "Then no. I'm not enjoying the movie." She said. In my head... I just shot myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm dropping Camila off at her house. I'm actually very excited for her to leave. Will I every ask her out on a date again? HELL FUCKING NO! "So... did you enjoy the date?" I asked Camila. I expected her to ask a question too but she didn't. "I was alright but I didn't have a good time. Sorry." She said. "That's alright. Well I guess I should get going then. Have a goodnight Camila." She said goodnight and went inside.

What a long night.

Camila's POV

"So how'd it go?" The girls asked me as soon as I got to where they were in the hall. "Hi girls. I'm doing amazing this morning." I said. "Nobody cares about your boring morning. All you did was go to school." Normani said making me roll my eyes. "Now How was the date with lover girl?" Lauren asked. "Well I did everything y'all told me to do. I basically repeated everything she said like Lauren said and I could tell she was getting really annoyed. I think she even got down on her knees and prayed." I told them and they laughed. "So she won't be messing with us anymore right?" Ally asked. "Nope. That's what our agreement was. If I didn't have a good time she leaves all of us alone. Now all we have to do is see if she kept her side of it." I said.

"Well she's at her locker now. Let's see if she says anything when she passes by to go with her friends." Dinah said and pointed to the girl. We waited and soon Y/n closed her locker. She walked by us and didn't even spare us a glance. "Well there's your answer right there." I said with a smirk. They cheered and high five me. "About time. We're finally Y/n free." I glanced at Y/n and saw her talking with her friends.

We started walking to our first class since we have the same class together. When we got in we sat in the back where we usually sat. "So was she as annoying as she is here?" Lauren asked. "Well She was very sweet. She picked me up from my house and brought me flowers. Even some for my mom. She made sure I was comfortable with everything she did. She also paid for everything." I explained. "So basically everything Austin's doesn't do. Gotchu. I wonder if she has a bigger dick than him." Normani mumbled. I rolled my eyes at her. "Maybe she's not what we thought she was." Ally said. After that the teacher came in and started class.

A/n~guess who has internet now!!

~Paradise