Always about you 2

Ally's POV

The girls and I headed downstairs once we got situated. I was so excited to see my baby sister. I haven't seen her in two years. Fifth Harmony had gotten really busy over the years resulting in us not being able to come home as often. It didn't help either when she stopped coming to our shows. But now we can. "Come on girls. Let's go see Y/n." I said and practically ran down the stairs. They laughed at my excitement and followed me.

"Where's Y/n at? I haven't seen her yet." I asked when I didn't see her in the living room. "Was she not upstairs in her room?" Mom asked. "No she wasn't. I checked before I came down here. I figured she was maybe down here." I said. "Oh she left when she heard y'all pull up." Brandon said making me frown. "Really?" I asked a little sad. I really wanted to see her.

"Yep. Grabbed her stuff and ran through the woods to her friends house. Ran faster than Usain Bolt. Even faster than Superman. No. Faster than Fla-" He said before dad stopped him. "We get it Brandon! The girl ran fast." Dad said making a face as he mentioned Y/n. "Well why did she leave?" I asked. "Cause she don't like you." Brandon said causing my heart to drop.

Mom smacked the back of his head and scolded him. "That's not true Ally. Your sister loves you just as much as we do. She just has a championship today and usually rides with her best friend." Mom reassured me. "How about this. I'll call her right now and see if she'll swing by before she heads to practice. She has an hour before she goes." Mom suggested. Dad groaned. "We'll see her later tonight. Let her be." He said. Y/n and him always had this strange relationship.

Always yelling and picking a fight with each other. "Hello?" I didn't even realize my mom called her already. "Hey Y/n." Mom greeted. "Can you make it quick cause I'm busy?" Y/n asked with a attitude. That caught me by surprise. "Your sister is here with her friends and they would like to see you. I was wondering if you could swing by real quick to see her?" Mom asked her.

"No thanks. I'm good." She said. I frowned when she said that. "But your sister would like t-" Mom was interrupted. "I don't give a fuck what she wants. She'll see me tonight when y'all come. Besides you know I don't like troll." That broke my heart. "Y/n M/n Jordan! Watch your mouth and don't say that about your sister!" Mom scolded the sixteen year old. "Byeeee!" Y/n sung and hung up. It was silent before Lauren went to say something but I held my hand up. "It's fine. Like you said mom, I'll see her tonight." I said before going upstairs. What happened to to little sister I knew?

Y/n POV

Like I predicted Ally and her friends came to the game. And I know what I said earlier was rude but hey I'm not gone lie. If I don't like I don't like you and I'm gone make sure your ass know it. Anyways it's a home game. I'm sitting on the side as the call out names. You know introduce the players. "Aye you stop. You're not supposed to be up here!" We heard the commentator say and something fall. I rolled my eyes and laughed as I heard my best friends voice now on the mic.

"And lastly! Give it up for your star player! Captain of the team! Ankle breaker goddess! Plays just like her  father! Aye yo Mr. Jordan! Don't forget my nachos man! Give it up for the legendary... Y/n Jordan!" She yelled in the mic. When she finally finished her long speech I got up and high five my teammates. Did my handshake with Anthony and we soon started the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n get your ass back out there and win us this championship. You too Anthony and Tyler." Coach Ryan yelled. "We got this coach. Don't even sweat it." Anthony said. We waited went for the referee to switch us out. The three of us are like splash brothers. "Aight so I bet forty dollars I can break three of their guys ankles." I said. "No way you can do that. Who you got tho?" Tyler asked. "Jameson, Sexton, and then Anderson." I said pointing to each dude starting with the smallest.

"Alright bet." We shook hands on it right before we were put in. "Go Y/n!" I heard Ally yelled. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. We had the ball now. Tony passed the ball in to me. I dribbled down the court and Jameson got on me. Bow he may be short and small but that boy sho can play. He's 5'5 while I'm 5'11. I didn't even really have to try with him. I pretended to go left and quickly went right behind my back. He was on the ground but I pretended that I didn't mean to do that.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok? I didn't mean to do that." I said fake concerned as I shot a two and made it.

Ally's POV

Y/n is really good at basketball. I mean I kinda expected her to be considering who her dad is. The crowd jumped out of their seats when Y/n did a 360 dunk. "Damn! Your sister is good!" Normani said and the other girls agreed. "Did her dad play basketball or something? No way she got that from your mom." Lauren asked. My mom playfully glared at her. "He's actually here. I'll introduce y'all after the game." I told them and they nodded.

Then we turned our attentions back to the game right when Y/n shot a three and made it. I see why she's the star player. And the best part is that she had fun while she played. Like now she was dancing, with two boys who's been playing just as good as her, to the music playing. But still competitive at the same time.

Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes 🚀
~Paradise