Prologue

16th of September year 2011

"Ms. Steeler?" Mrs. Penny, My History Teacher called

I lifted my head then rubbed my right eye. "I'm sorry" I said yawning

"Do you have anything to share with the class?" She questioned

I shook my head and noticed that everyone's looking at me right at this very moment. I really hate Mrs. Penny for always doing that; I feel like I'm being humilated for what she's asking me. History is such a boring and non-sense class for me.I mean, Why should we study it when we all care about today is our present lives and the future.

"Hey" A man whispered at my back but I didn't notice him because I'm not in the mood to talk with others today.

"He-hey! Gwen!" He whisper-shouted

I switch my head towards the guy and said "What?" I thought it was some sorta' playboy classmate of mine who's going to ask me on a date again. But guess I was wrong..It was Niall. My Childhood Bestfriend. Narrowing my eyebrows, I asked "Hey? Niall? Sorry. I thought it was-"

"Billy?" He chuckled as I also did. He motioned me to lean down my head a bit so that Mrs. Penny wouldn't notice the two of us talking with each other. I followed his instruction as he began to speak "Later?" He smiled as I nod

"Great" He gestured with a thumbs up in his hand

Niall has always been this caring and loving bestfriend to me. Seriously? I can't live wihthout him. He's been a father and a brother to me in my entire life. I can't lose him, Not this time.

This past few days I was really getting Lazy and Bored during class hours.. That's because Mom told me Last night that I can't continue my studies anymore. I didn't intend to ask her why but I knew it has something to do with the money. Sigh..

×××

Hey guys! That's a sneak peek to my story. I'll be updating this as soon as possible. Hope you'll like this! :)

By the way guys, I'd like you to know that Amanda Steele is Gwen Steeler here. But you can imagine other person as Gwen Steeler if you like. It's going to be Gwen's Pov most of the time.But I'll just write it up if it's Niall's turn or someone else :)

Hey that's all! :) Thanks!! loveya.

Aubrreeey (: