Fourth >>

Gwen's ~

Sometimes I don't understand people. You know, They're just keep going into your lives without any permission. Then here you are accepting them to come into your world. But then when you want to help them at your best, They're refusing you. As if like I'm a trash to be thrown away, That's what Niall's trying to do to me right now. It really hurts when someone important in your life don't appreciate how you care for them. Have you experience that? Well me? I already did. All in one day. I can't even take his suggestion to hang-out with those 2 powerpuff girls. Not because I'm not in the mood. It's just that, I feel something's definetely going wrong today.

"Pfft" I whispered as I switch the Channel in the Television. I wonder what Time mom will come back. Please don't tell me it'll be an hour or heck I'll die. She can't fool me. The drugstore is just a block away from here. That's totally near baby. Switch anf switch and switch. That's what I'm doing right now, Ugh. 5 more minutes and I'll die because of boredom.

Unexpectedly, The door swoosh and it opened by itself. I mean what the hell? I titled my head a bit so that I can able to see who's behind it. Suddenly, "Gwen" A voice of a lady come out over it. My eyes became wide as my heart's beat paced faster. Who could it be? "Who are you?!" I said grabbing a pillow. Uhuh, this is my defense mechanism baby. I slowly stood up and took small steps in order for me to carefully engaged my target position. Wow this is so me, Like I'm in an army before tho. As soon as I've reached the place, I was ready to throw and slapped the pilloe to her until she said "What are you doing?!"

"Mum?" I said in shock

"Yes, Mum. What are you doing Gwen?"

"Nothing. Why are you so wet?"

"Can't you see? It's raining so hard outside" She replied entering the house. She's carrying a lot of loads and goodies in her arms. No wonder, she's really my mum. She's only in the outside world for about half an hour and yet it seems to be that she bought the whole store. I was left standing in my place, Still in shock of what just happened. I know I did my best to protect myself and...the house.. Well, I thought 'twas a thief. You'll do that also don't you? "Honey, Please close the door" I said following her command then walked ahead to the kitchen where mum was.

"Am, What was that for?" I uttered

"'What?"

"The thing you just did.. Hello?"

She took a halt from putting out some bottles and cans. And eyed me saying "What? You think I'm scaring you this time Gwen?"

"Mum! Not only this time. I mean it's ALWAYS"

"Stop with that thing and why don't you help me arrange this"

"Ugh, Fine. I knew it" What else should I do. I must follow her because she's my mom, but not only that. It's because I lover her very much. Soon, after we fix everything. I think something's missing. I think I haven't done something that I was suppose to do.

"What are you thinking now?" Mum asked while wiping the table

"I should do something.. I just forgot it"

"You're getting old. I suggest that you should drink Milk for the old ones"

I eyed my mum to let her see the blank emotion I just drawn on my face. That's mum, That's her jokes. Sometimes it's ridiculous and sometimes it's very very very funny. But for now? I think it's not her time for any jokes. Neh? Corny.

"I'm serious here! I'm trying to recover that thing"

"What?" She shook her head "Anyway, Let me change the topic uh? Where's Niall? I was expecting that when I come here, He's sitting in the sofa. And both of you are watching. Wait., Did he drop by here or he didn't?"