First >>

16th of September 2014 - Present Time

"Honey, Just get some popcorn at the kitchen if you want more. There's a bowl there atop of the dining table. I'll just go upstairs okay?"

"Thanks mum" I smiled as I switch my head back to the television.

Today is Friday, And... there's nothing new happening in my life right now. Same cycle is repeating over and over again. I stopped going to school ever since 9th grade. But then my parents think that it was really a bad idea. (Well, it really was) So, they've decided that I should take homeschooling instead. I wasn't in favor of it because I think it's more boring than the usual. But I've got nothing to do. Somehow, I really need to learn. Few minutes more, A knock came behind the door.

"Come in!" I shouted

The door swung open until a Blonde and cute guy appeared. He waved and smiled as I told him to sat beside me. But before he proceed to the living room, he hang his bag and coat first near the stairs then he shut the door close. "Hey" He said coming towards me

"Hey? What's up?"

"Ugh, School. I hate it.. It sucks." He smirked while he's removing his footwear

"So.. Tell me? How's history class?" I joked

"Come on, don't asked me about that thing. You know I'm allergic when someone's saying 'History'"

"Still can't get over with Mrs. Penny when we're still on the 9th grade uh?"

"Who would ever forget the thing she did to me. I mean, that's very hilarious"

I just laughed and raised both of my legs on the sofa then hugged them tightly. "I have boring life" I simply said

"Huh?" Niall uttered

"I said I have a boring life" I sighed

He hang his arm around my shoulder then pulled me sidewards "None of us in this world have a boring life. It's all in the mind"

I eyed him and spoke "No" Suddenly, He tickled me at my neck which was my very sensitive part. Because it was the focal point of my tickles. Like on Earth, It's the core. Woaaa Science. Hahaha Did it make sense? Nah. I guess not. Oh well, Nevermind.

Laughing out loud I tried to avoid each and every tickle he was sending me "Would you stop that Ni?"

"Why would I?"

"Because it's killing me.Hahahahaha"

He halted but then he held my hand and squeeze it gently. I looked up to him and uttered "Why?"

"Nothing" He shook his head

I knew something was going wrong with him. When he abruptly became quiet and serious. He's probably keeping a secret or Something is bothering his mind. I bowed my head down as I was trying to seek for his attention but he was avoiding any contact. "Hey" I said holding his chin up

"What? No.. This is nothing"

"Look at me.." I commanded as he followed "What's the problem?"

"I just wish you're still studying."

I brushed her hair and laughed "Hahaha! You're silly. I am studying"

"But not in school. This is not school"

My emotion turned into something I was not expecting. I became lonely. Yep, School is still different from Home. (Aside from H is way too far from S in the alphabet) I rest my head down at my atop of my knees and realize over things. What could have happen to me if I was in school? Would everything change?

"I'm sorry if I brought this thing up"

"No, It's fine" I smiled

"Gwen, I want you to experience what does it feels having new friends. What does it feels when you're laughing with them. What does it fe-"

"Ni, You know that can't happen"

"I'm sorry. I was just try-"

I didn't replied to what he stated, I just went back to what I was doing a while ago and remain silent. I don't wanna talk about 'School' anymore, it only kills me whenever I hear stories about it. Niall knew that one.

"Hey" He uttered holding the edge of my elbow

I switch my head to him as my eyes began to water "What?"

"Oh.. Oh.. No.."

"You know I don't like talking about that thing anymore. I feel so deprived" I said as tears started to fall

"You don't have to cry alright? Besides, I'm not yet finish with what I'm saying"

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked "What?"

He held my hand and said "Gwen, I want you to see how will I throw tomatoes with Mrs. Penny's face."

"You're crazy" I sniffled

"That's for real. Hahahaha"

Smiling, I hit Niall in his chest lightly "Ya, whatever. You tricked me once again" I stood up and dropped the pillow at the sofa

"Where you goin'?" Niall questioned

"I'll just get some popcorn... You wait here" I replied as he nods

Niall knew me very well, He knew what I like and what I don't want. He knew when I'm offended with what everyone's saying and He knew when I'm mad or annoyed of something. Well? I really guess I can't hide anything from him.

xxx

Good or Bad? Comment down your thoughts please. I would definetely love to hear your feedbacks. Thanks Again! :)

Aubrey (: