nine.

ANALISE’S POV

“C’mon Ana! C’mon Aaron!” Nash shouted from the front of the suite, where I could hear all of the other guys excitedly chatting away.

“Wait! HAIR IS LIFE!” Aaron screamed back from the next room over, making me laugh as I slipped on my Converse.

“Ready.” I chirped.

“Same!” Aaron said while still adjusting his hair.

“WOO! Let’s do this!” Cameron cheered as we raced out of the room to the elevator.

“Matt. You alright?” Jack said, his eyes wide with concerned and glaring at the other boys as if sending a message.

“I’ll catch the next one down. It’s alright.” He mumbled and continued to look down at the floor with his hands shoved in his pockets.

I looked over to Nash who’s eyes were sad, yet he just shrugged his shoulders and mouthed, ‘Don’t worry.’ I was going to turn around when I caught Carter’s eyes on me. They stared at me with concern, and worry, and deep down, anger. I had the feeling that he was blaming me for something. I turned back around nervously, but still felt the uncomfortable pang from the glare behind.

“Are you nervous?” Cameron whispered from my side.

“No. Why would you ask me if I’m nervous… It’s your big day?!” I said and poked his cheek.

“I don’t know. I just want to make sure you’re alright.” He replied with a smile.

“That’s my job bro.” Nash interfered.

I had completely forgotten I was in an elevator stuffed with seven other boys. How in the world do you forget something like that?

“PS, you need to work on your whispering skills.” Jack piped in, leading the other boys to laugh and hoot; and surprisingly, even Nash joined in on it.

. . .

I sat on the edge of the stage with my legs dangling while the day was finally coming closer to an end, but the boys insisted they do one last thing for the fans.

I turned around in confusion and looked up at the guys. They all got into their own spaces and started to do their infamous ‘Lipgloss Dance’ while the crowd went wild with cheers and singing, with some fans joining along in the dance themselves.

What you know 'bout me?

What you

What you

What you know 'bout me?

What you

What you

What you know?

They say my lip gloss is cool

My lip gloss be popping

I'm standing at my locker

And all the boys keep stopping

What you know 'bout me?

“Alright guys! Well today has been amazing and we’d like to specially thankyou for being here!” Nash announced as the boys started to pack up.

“Wait! We have one very last surprise.” Cameron added, stealing the mic from Nash with an excited look plastered on his face.

“Get Aaron!” He mouthed.