fifty three.

((guys merry christmas! here in aus it was like christmas ten million years earlier so that was pretty cool. hope u have an awesome New Years too))

ik you all probably hate me rn because I basically killed little Hayes' happiness

BUT I MADE A NEW 5SOS FIC CALLED THE SENIORS

SO PLS IF U TRULY LOVE #mattalise

CHECK IT OUT

ILL LOVE U FOREVER

AND MAYBE ILL DO A COMP OR SPECIAL CHAPTER THING IDK YOU CHOOSE

. . .

((btw I changed Ana to Alexandria Daddario instead of Lily))

. . .

ANALISE'S POV

I looked around disgusted, finding the mess that was left over on the floors and against the walls, and the few wasted guests sprawled out against the furniture.

"Ana!" Looking up to find Cameron calling me, I made my way over with a handful of deflated and lifeless balloons in hand and a smile that surprisingly wasn't forced, despite the circumstances.

"Tonight was actually really fun, don't you think?" He asked, picking up the scattered pieces of streamers left over on the floor and scrunching them into a tight ball of mismatched colours.

"Yeah - I mean.. It was definitely something."

"You didn't have a good time?" I paused momentarily, my eyes flickered up to see him cleaning up as we spoke, also rigid. "Did you?"

"Yeah," I brushed it off, feeling the burning warmth in the back of my throat. All I wanted right now was to scream and let everything out. "I did." I added slightly more confidently, trying to prove a point.

"C'mon, let's head back." He smiled warmly, his arm extended, reaching out for mine.

"But I've got to clean up this mess," I laughed quietly to myself, knowing I could never do it myself . "Look around!"

"Yeah, but I don't want to stick around here, and Matt headed back didn't he?"

Dazed I looked around suddenly, realising I hadn't seen Matthew for the rest of the night. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Anyways, Annie already headed back so it's not like I had any other girl to walk home." He joked, flashing a friendly smile before locking our lips

LOL JKS AHAH

- before locking our arms together, his warm body heating up my side as we walked out into the brisk cold.

I studied his face as he spoke; the way his hair blew along with the wind, messing up the ever so slightly styled wave, the way the streetlights lit up his face and outlined every feature, the way he bit the inside of his lip whenever he tried not to smile.

"Analise?" He looked down at me questionably, the realisation that I hadn't listened to a word he'd said striking me.

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember our kiss?" He smiled, pulling my side closer to him - the mere action pacing up my heart beat in a way it shouldn't have.

"That was out of nowhere, but yeah," I spoke, fighting back the thoughts of his lips pressing up on mine, confidently and lovingly."It's hard not to." I responded, leaning my head against his shoulder as my mind raced with questionable thoughts.

((canalise moment aww))

. . .

"Thanks Cam. I mean I would've been fine to walk by myself.." I joked, watching as a cheeky grin grew on his face.

"Face it, you need me." He laced forward planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and my body tingle with happiness as the words began to spill from my mouth without control.

"Cameron can I ta-" I was interrupted by the all-too familiar tune of his ringtone.

"Sorry, Ana." His eyes flickering down to his phone and back to me, he gave a small grin and sighed, lifting the phone to his ear so I could now see it was Annie.

"Hey Cam!" I called out from across the suite, seeing as he was now at his bedroom door, grin lost from his face.

"Yeah?" He asked, giving a light chuckle.

"I- I... Have a good night.. Annie too." I spoke, watching as he smiled and nodded before I sauntered into my room at my cowardly behaviour.

I didn't know what I had wanted to say exactly, but 'goodnight' wasn't exactly what I had planned right now.

"Shit - how can you be so stupid!" I scolded myself, leaning my back against the cold wooden door, knocking my head back several times in doing so.

"Yeah you are." A voice spoke out from the dark before switching on the lights. "This is my room." Hayes informed me, his blue eyes now bloodshot and puffy, were the only thing visible under his crumpled bed sheets.

Taking it in I realised that the scattered boxers and socks on the floor along with the scent of some kind of body spray, that this wasn't my room.

"Hayes." I sighed, taking out my hair and removing my shoes, I paved over to his bed, pushing his body over so there was enough space for both of us to lie down in the double sized bed.

"Remember we used to do this as kids." I smiled watching as Hayes sniffled quietly, falling into small fits of laughter.

"Yeah - and we made Will stick on the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling so we could stargaze whenever we wanted." He sniffled, his voice breaking half way.

"Who else?" He asked quietly, removing the duvet from his face so I could clearly see his whole face.

"Who else, what?" I asked, snuggling in the blanket, my eyes still focused on the ceiling as I pictured our stickers and cutouts on the ceiling like back at home.

"Who else knew?"

I paused momentarily, turning over so we both faced each other. "Only mom, dad and Nash. He knew before me to be honest.. they all knew before me." I frowned at my reality - I had no clue what was happening to me.

Everyone seemed to know before me.

"I didn't want you to think I would leave you just like that, because I would never, ever do that. I'm so sorry Hayes." And with that I wrapped my arms around his body, feeling his arms do the same, holding on tightly, his eyes wetting the shoulder of my shirt dress.

"Promise me you won't just leave."

The smile dropped from my face and my chest ached at the thought of losing Hayes.

"I promise I won't leave you Hayes. I'll ways be here." I spoke into his tee shirt, my lie muffled in the material.

Nash already told me I wouldn't last. I shouldn't have made any promises.

. . .

this sucked im so sorry. it's been a month and I give u this UNSNSMA IDEK

SHOUT OUT TO MY MAIN GIRL @macklewh0re bc she's amazing and she writes 5sos fics so check it out plsss

love u guys

see you again in a month xx

JKS WHEN 'THE SENIORS' (my newest fic) GETS OVER 10 VOTES

10 CMON GUYS ITS 10 VOTES WE CAN DO IT