I

Kim Taehyung wanted the best for his son Kim Hoseok. He wanted the best so bad he went all across the country until he felt a town would feel just right for them.

They ended up in a small town where he heard a pack of wolves stayed out there. He didn't really plan on wanting to be in the pack but he felt like Hoseok would have a better chance at meeting people of his own kind. Didn't want him to grow up and not know how to be his own true self.

And he hopes both can find their mate.

Today is Kim Hoseok's first day at the new school, Moon Catholic High. He is quite excited, he was told by his father that he can smell if others are like him.

Hoseok gets ready in some black jeans, an oversized white hoodie, and some all black vans. He decides not to put a cap over his newly dyed red hair and as quiet as he can be, to not wake his dad, he starts off to his new school.

Walking is how he gets everywhere, just because he knows he has the energy and strength do such a thing. I mean walking doesn't take up energy, but when I say walking everywhere, Kim Hoseok walks everywhere. He says something about liking to see the scenery everywhere he goes. And walking to a new school in the new neighborhood, he's bound to meet new people and not just any new people, werewolves.

And that is exactly how he met, sassy as ever, Park Jimin and his boyfriend, grumpy as ever, Min Yoongi.

From Jimin talking up a storm, he found out that Jimin is an omega while Yoongi is a beta.

Hoseok has honestly never seen such a happy omega. He has heard many stories and actually seen some bad things from different places about omegas looking down upon, but he can conclude not in this town was being mean to an omega the case. And he felt very relieved at that.

This town is different. A good kind of different he feels.

As Jimin was telling him the story of how he knew that Hoseok was a wolf, he got jealous over the fact he might have a harder time finding his mate. He felt as if they were probably in another town they moved out of, maybe passed them up.

Jimin goes on to say how they were just eating breakfast and because of Yoongi's alpha smelling senses, he smelt an omega. Of course Jimin didn't let him finish and ran straight out the front and ran right in front of Hoseok to introduce himself.

"Here is your locker and oh look it's right next to MINE." Hoseok chuckles at Jimin, who is smiling so big his eyes just disappears in little crescents, being all excited and continues to try and organize his locker.

"So I can see on your schedule that you basically have most morning classes with Yoongi and afternoon classes with one of our friend name Namjoon. After lunch you can meet him, he is such a cutie." Hoseok smiles in thanks as the bell rings.

Yoongi turns to Jimin to say goodbye until whenever they see eachother again. It's honestly so cute to see Yoongi not give an ounce of emotion until his eyes are fixated on Jimin. His eyes literally turn a whole new color just by looking at his mate.

Goals, honestly though.

Yoongi turns to Hoseok, not with a smile, and cocks his head to signal they are going to class now. Hoseok says bye to Jimin and follows the other to first hour.

As they walk down the hallway, Hoseok see's a boy being cornered. The boy is dressed in all black, leather jacket, hair black, the whole shabang.

He really hates bullying so he tries to walk over and stop it, but Yoongi grabs his wrist and pulls him down to their class room. He looks back and locks eyes with the boy. Both their eyes turn white. Hoseok grips Yoongi by his shirt, trying to not fall down.