II

"Eunha, wake up!" I look outside and see fire. So much yellow and red everywhere. Cabins being burnt down. And the one noise that can get me out of my head is when I hear a baby scream. "EUNHA! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I barely give her a glance to make she she is up and run into my son's room.

Tears running down his flushed chubby cheeks. Not knowing exactly what is going on, but can feel the darkness come over our camp.

Eunha is quick to come in and take him away from me. "Don't worry, when this is all done he would be in the very spot you love. We need to hurry and get everyone somewhat prepared for battle." I look up at Eunha. She was always this responsible, even through the worst times. She always had a plan for everything.

If it wasn't for her, I don't think Hoseok would have made it through that night.

I see her walk out of our cabin, not knowing that would be the last time I saw her. I just believed that would be the last time I saw Hoseok.

Ring Ring Ring ..... {an alarm clock}

I quickly sit up in bed. I rush into Hoseok's room and notice his bed is empty. I hurry downstairs and notice no one is in there either. Just as my throat gets choked up and my eye sight gets blurry I take a glance at the calender.

oh.

First day of school, I forgot. And then I seem to notice a note on the counter.

Dear Papa,

I saw you was sleep and I didn't want to wake you. I knew you were up all night trying to unpack the rest of the boxes. And I low-key wanted walk to school for today. I'll see you when I come back home.

From your favorite son, Hoseok :)

I snort at favorite son. As if, he's my only son.

I look around and take in the fact that I actually did finish with the house. Maybe I can go out into town for a bit.

I know just what I can do.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

Every time on Hoseok's first day of school, Kim Taehyung would go out into town and look for the best donut shop. So when his son came home to the sweet treats, they both sat and Hoseok would tell him every detail about what happened that day.

He admires that him and his son has such a close relationship. He can't wait to see the type of man he would turn out to be.

As he is walking around town, trying to get familiar with it, he can't help but notice all the different scents of different wolves so prominent.

Never has he came across a town so infested with wolves. Like dang, where have they been all his life. He can only hope they are friendly, and wouldn't try and run him and his son out of the town.

He comes across a decent enough looking donut place.

Ronnie's Donuts

He walks in and goes to the counter. There is standing a girl who seems like she is about in her twenties. Way too much make up on her face.

As soon as she sees Taehyung's face, she leans over the counter and flatters her eyes.

Why am I such a heartthrob among the younger girls?

"Hello mister. What can I get for you today?"

Ew, was she trying to say that in a sexy voice? She needs to stop.

"Yea, can I get a dozen donuts. And can you just randomly pick which kind of donuts."

The girl nods her head and turns around. She "tries" to twist her hips while she walks as if it's cute.

I look down and place my hand on top of the counter.

After some time she comes back with the box of donuts. As she was about to hand them to me she notices my hand. And maybe the ring on my hand.

She scoffs and practically throws me the box. She rolls her eyes at me when I pay and I hurry and run out of there.

And that ladies and gentlemen is a good way to let people know your not interested. Show them a ring on your finger, in an instant they go away.

Unless they a homewrecker, because if then, good luck.

Don't worry, I'm not actually married. I'm just not wanting to look for anyone right now because I don't think I want to date anymore.

After Eunha I just can't see myself caring for another family again.

I would most likely have a lot of temptations, but having fun here and there won't hurt anybody.

Right?

Word Count: 784