X

Never had my bedroom be so warm. And smell really nice. My bed does feel low-key different, different sheets and even different pillows. I open my eyes and everything is different.

Where am I? Should I call out? Should I start to scream? Before I even get a chance to do anything, the bathroom door opens and- woahhh.

Who is this man? And why does he look so good in red satin pajama pants? Ok Namjoon, that was a little too specific. Why does it smell like freshly rained wood though? Gosh. If I could have that smell has perfume, I would. Instantly brings my mood up.

My favorite smell because it just smells like the earth. The true essence of the earth thriving.

"Hey kid. How did you sleep?" The man asks while slowly making his way over to my side of the bed. I start to panic. I can't talk or else he would smell my morning breath!

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." The man sits down beside me and just stares. He brings his massive hands to rest on my right cheek. The man then smiles when he notices me relax against his hand. His smile is pretty. He shows all his pretty teeth when he smiles. "So pretty you are." I blush at his comment.

His hands slides from my cheek and goes to the back of my neck. I lay my head back against his hand and let out a little moan when he starts to knead at it. I didn't know my neck was this sensitive.His breath hitches and he quickly pushes me on the bed.

I should be very scared, but for whatever reason I have this feeling in my chest that I can trust him.

He lays over me with each elbow on either sides of my face. Straddling my hips, almost. I look downa and holy mother of god-

I run my hands down from his hips to his thick thighs. I see my tiny hands can barely cover them. His hands grab my wrist and I look up. The next thing I know is I see white and my senses are heightened.

Mate!

My inner wolf starts to yell 'mate.'

I then hear an animalistic growl and a door opens with a bang. I quickly reach up to feel my mate, but all I feel is cold air. I start to panic. Where has he gone? Was I not good enough for him? Was-

I feel a burning sensation on my shoulder and I look to see red hair. I can't make out the face, but I can clearly see red hair. It seems to be talking, but it's all muffled because it sounds like we are underwater or something.

Hoseok pov

I feel hands on my hips. I open my eyes and look to my left. Kookie is up and is smiling all in my face. "Bout time you wake up babe." I smile at the nickname and roll over to be facing him clearly. Kookie grips my hips and pushes me up against him.

I reach up and let my fingers go through his soft black locks. He smiles and his two front teeth are very visible. "You're smile reminds me of a bunny Kookie." His smiles drops at that and it makes me laugh really loud. "Note to self. Your new nickname will be bunny." And before he can do anything to me, I quickly get out of bed and rush downstairs. Look back behind me and see Kookie right on my tail.

"Comeback here you little shit." I laugh even louder and race into the kitchen. Before I even get a chance to look for a hiding spot, hands are around my waist and I let out a giggle. I can feel Jungkook smile at that into my neck. I snuggle in his embrace and turn around to face him.

Right before I lean up to kiss him a waft of a very familiar smell comes to my senses. "Baby. Do you smell that?" My legs start to move on it's own and it brings me to my dads room just down the hallway.

Just as my I was ready to clasp the doorknob I hear a loud bang and hurry to open the door.