III

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. Many beds are lined up on the wall.

I can't help but notice a pale arm on my waist. It doesn't even take me a minute to remember what happened earlier.

My worst fear literally came true.

My mate didn't want me.

I look up at the clock and see it is a little after 11. Lunch is at this time. I quietly try and make my way out of what I assume is Yoongi's arm's. I successfully get out of his embrace and is just left standing next to the bed. Yikes, do I wake him or go find Jimin? What do I do?

"Don't worry about him Hoseok. We can leave him here and go for lunch. That is if your hungry?" I jump and turn around to see Jimin. He has a grin on his face and his hand is out to me.

I look back at Yoongi and nod my head. I take Jimin's hand and we walk, in silence, to the lunch room.

Jimin guides me to a table where a smaller looking boy is sitting.

Blonde hair, glasses, clad in some blue overalls. Paired with a white shirt underneath and white converse.

He looks so small and adorable.

"Hey Namjoon. I didn't know you were on this lunch shift." He looks up at the sound of Jimin's voice and just nods. He then goes back to reading.

"Hey. Namjoon. Where's your food. You know you need to eat." Namjoon just shrugs and Jimin smacks his lips.

He quickly gets up and gets in line for food.

I don't know whether to follow or not. I just decide to sit there and stay quiet.

After waiting for Jimin for quite a while a hand comes clamping down on my shoulder and I let out a little noise of surprise.

In my vision I see Yoongi smiling down at me. I breath a sigh of relief and see Namjoon just laughing a little.

I see dimples and can only think of how cute he is.

"So what y'all omegas not talking about?"

Me and Namjoon eyes both get wide and look at each other.

Omegas? We both omegas?

Yoongi starts to laugh hard until someone is plopped down on his lap.

"Yah, babe. Why didn't you tell these two cuties they are of the same kind? I came over here and they both looked scared to even talk to each other."

Jimin looks over at us and shrugs.

"I thought just like us and alphas, they can smell each other and yea. ..."

Yoongi clicks his tongue and shakes his head.

"Or maybe since their senses are usually not as strong as ours they wouldn't know until they tell each other. And you know damn well Namjoon not gonna sit here and just spill about himself. Nor does it seem like Hoseok would have."

Jimin laughs and kiss Yoongi.

"Whatever, now they know." He points to the plate full of food and slides it over to us.

"Eat up you two. I know you both hungry." 

Namjoon and I hesitantly get some food and start to eat.

On the side of me I can hear Yoongi and Jimin talk. Mostly of Yoongi complaining about being hungry and Jimin telling him to get his own food. And then Yoongi once again complaing how he can't because someone's phat ass his on him. And then Jimin getting offended. It finally stops once Jimin gets up and drags Yoongi somewhere, leaving us two at the table.

"Um excuse me, but what class do you have next?" I get my schedule out and hand it over to Namjoon.

He takes it and smiles.

"Yay, me and you have the next class together." The bell rings and I follow Namjoon to our next class.

The desk are together by two. Namjoon goes to a pair up front and I sit right next to him.

As the teacher goes on talking I start to think about my papa.

I can't wait to get home and eat some donuts. And to just spill about everything of today.

I'm just wondering if I should tell him about my mate. I don't want to to worry him, but then I would feel like I'm lying.

"And today we are starting a three month project. The student next to you will he your partner. You will have three long months to read a book from the selection I give you and give a 30 page slide show presention on it." The teachers announcement takes me out of my head and I look up horrified.

Already stressed from school.

After the teacher hands out the list I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Would it be fine if we do it on this book?" I smile and not my head at Namjoon. He seemed so scared to ask.

"Sure, as long as I get to pick where we will be doing the project at." Namjoon smiles really big and nod his head.

"Great, but since we need time to read the book how about we can start next week. If you don't mind?" Namjoon nods his head.

I'm knowing my papa is going to let a friend over. What's the worst that can happen?

Word Count: 880