V

"I think that's enough of laughing at me. If you don't stop now I won't cuddle with you tonight Jeon Jungkook."

His laughing won't stop though. I didn't think me being terrified on that bike ride would get him so joked out.

"Ok, ok. I'll stop." Jungkook said, trying his hardest to stop laughing at me.

I finally get off his bike and go to the open area of the hill we are at. It shows all of the city and it's really nice to look at. I sit down in front of a tree. I can feel Jungkook sit directly behind me in between the space of myself and the tree. He warps his arm's around me.

"So my first question is this mate shit. Why did I have the sudden urge to just be in your bubble, basically?" I chuckle at his question. "Well. Emotions are running high. Hormones are running high. It's natural to be like that. Something I can't explain is how or why you were able to just leave me in that state. It looked like it didn't bother you as much as it should have. You are a beta, I think."

"Oh! Thanks for reminding me. What the hell is a beta and an alpha and what was that last one?" Such basic information I feel really bad that Jungkook doesn't know all this.

"An omega. Oh damn, why did I agree to this? We going to be here all night!" I can hear Jungkook laugh in my ear. Such a nice sound.

"An alpha. Typically they are the strongest and the leader, if you will, of the pack. I say typically because anyone can be the leader, it all depends on who is next in line. Meaning the kids of the leader. If there was multiple kids then the leader would pick their strongest which would be the alpha. Although if they don't have an alpha then a beta would be next. You following so far?"
I look behind me and see Kookie nod his head.

"Yes. An alpha is the best basically." I nod my head yes.

"An alpha, just like a beta and an omega can be a male or female. And they can possess powers, but not all. Imagine the powers like the Greek Gods. Can control the wind, the sea, the sun. If you come across an alpha with powers, they are believed to be brought onto this planet specifically by our moon goddess. And when she does such a thing, it can only mean bad things will start to happen. It usually happens every atleast 500 years, but we won't go into the because it has only been 200 since the last big war."

Dang we still on the topic of an Alpha.

"But has there ever been a time where it has happened less then that time?" Kookie asks. "I don't think so, but who knows? Maybe in our lifetime it could happen. I don't want to wish that upon us so let's stop talking about it." Kookie sighs out a 'yes' and hugs me tighter. "Is that all for the alpha? Can we finally get into what I am, babe?"

Pet names are such a weakness for me, this is not ok.

"Y-yea. Sure." Right before I jump into his kind, he kisses my cheek. Dear lord.

"A beta. Second in command, literally all the time. They are the average werewolf. 2/3rds strength of the alpha. Can not be submissive to a omega, but bet all your money they are with an alpha. There really is not much to you fam." Jungkook then scoffs.

"Fam? Did you just call me fam? I don't appreciate that, fam."

"Yes daddy, damn. It's just a name. Calm down." I say.

"Daddy?" I laugh even harder. "Ok let's go onto the topic of an omega, aka ME!" I smile wide. At this point I have turned fully around to face him.

"Damn, why are you so cute?" Jungkook leans foward and kiss both my red cheeks.

"Ok, like an alpha an omega has a lot of information. So pay attention." Jungkook nods and motions for me to continue.

"An omega depending on what pack you're in can decide if they are important or not. In the beginning being an omega was really looked down upon, even though without us we wouldn't have been able to reproduce and keep this going. Now in today, we are hella important. Given the fact when we were looked down upon, our people, werewolves, basically had a mass genocide on omegas. Really targeting male omegas, but overall all of omegas. Now omegas are prized and put on a really high pedestal to be protected because we don't have many omegas." I can tell this is dampening the mood so far, dang what can I talk about to get Jungkook happy again? Sitting here watching him, I can literally see him having bunny ears and they just resting down on his head now.

"Good news about us male omegas is we can hold pups." At this Jungkook's eyes go wide. "Yes, I can get pregnant. Even more good news, I can be impregnated by a beta or a alpha. Cool right?" Jungkook hesitates, but nods.

"I know I said there is a lot of information about me, but I'm really tired right now. How about as we hang out more and stuff comes up, I can explain then. I'm going to let this information sink in for now."

"Good idea. One more question cutie."

I look over at Jungkook. "Yea?"

"Can I stay over for the night?"

I nod my head yes.

Papa is pretty old, he should be sleep by now. I don't think he would mind anyway.

Word Count: 953