IV

"So how was your first day of FRESHMEN year at the new school?"

I look over and see my papa already sitting on the couch with a box of good looking donuts.

Should I tell him I found my mate? Ok but why is he looking at me like that? Is he doing that big ass rectangular smile to try and get shit out of me? I hope he knows that won't work this-

"OK! I MAY OR MAY HAVE NOT FOUND MY MATE!"

Well shit, now you can just hear a pin drop.

"Alright son... What's his name?"

Why in the hell is my papa so calm about this shit?

I put on a very confused face and go and sit by him.

I think back to when I had to ask Yoongi his name.

"Jeon Jungkook."

I see him nod.

"You seem like you don't want to talk about it. Have some donuts."

I keep looking at him in disbelief, but I still take a donut.

Well that's all that's left for today is to tell him everything that happened today. Except for the part where my mate ran away from me.

"I have a project with this junior, who doesn't seem mean, in English. And some day he will be coming over, just a heads up."

Papa nods and continues eating his donut.

"And I'm pretty positive him and his friends are wolves, just because they actually told me."

I see papa light up at the fact.

"That totally reminds me. This town seems infested with wolves. It's quite exciting to smell so many different scents in one place again."

Awwe, it may seem we would actually be staying here for quite some time. I'm so happy.

"So you didn't go into detail when you met your mate. How was it? Are they nice? What-"

"Oh well why don't you look at the time. I need to go shave my feet. We'll catch up later." I quickly get up and kiss his cheek and run upstairs.

That was close.

Shit, I forgot to get anybody's number. What is wrong with me? While walking I did see a fun looking park. Perhaps pops wouldn't mind me going out for a little.

I walk downstairs and in my favor, this dude is knocked out.

Well he just made things so much easier. Off to the park I go.

I'm so glad this park is empty. I wonder how high I can get on the swings by myself.

Just a little bit more and I'll be able to safely jump off this thing and-

The roaring of a motorcycle stops me and the kicking, of the person who was on it, at the grass and even his helmet.

And also his screaming.

"AHHHHHHH. I didn't fucking ask for this shity life. Why couldn't mom have just killed me too when she killed herself?"

Woah. I let the swing stop swinging and my body just reacts on itself.

I fall on my knees clenching my chest.

First I start to breathe hard. Then I feel my heart beat really fast and start to have a burning sensation. It feels like it's being ripped out of my chest.

In just a second of my whimpering mess I start to feel calm again. I feel warmth in the hands of who is holding me.

I look up at the eyes looking down at me with a lot of confusion.

Jeon Jungkook.

My mate who decided to leave me earlier. Do I seem to care about that?

Hell no.

I jump on him and literally dive my head into his chest. I hear him chuckle and hold me closer, if that's even possible.

"You seem to know what to do to make me feel better. I'm kinda not taught in this area of my kind."

What is he talking about? Doesn't his parents, or parent it seems, teach him the ways of how things go? That's not important right now, I just want to lay in his arms forever.

I whimper again and snuggle into him even more.

"Hey, can you be careful. I have some bruises on my stomach that you need to watch out for."

Bruises? Must be from the fight earlier today.

I nod my head and lean back some. I look over at Jungkook's face and notice some scratches on his face. I rest my hand on one of his cheeks and examine him some more.

He flashes me the cutest smile ever and lay his hands on my waist

I don't remember those battle scars though.

Just as I was about to question him he beats me to it.

"How about we hang out tonight. Get to know each other. And maybe you can answer me some questions about wolf's and shit."

He laughs at me a little when I smile really wide, excited, and I nod my head yes.

"Great. I hope you're not afraid of riding a motorcycle, cutie."

Jungkook winks at me and hoist me up with him as he gets up.

I sure do hope tonight goes smoothly. I just hope I don't embarrass myself too much on this death trap he calls a bike.

Word Count: 870

I need to hurry up with the Taejoon action. I'm getting a little too excited for Jungkook x Hobi and I don't kno why. 😂
Im sorry, but next chapter would still have kook and hobie. I just feel like it is a good excuse to explain how this AU will be going like.

AND THEN, I promise, taejoon shit and shit begins, ig? 😂