VII

"Ok. The lights are out in my house, my dad must be still sleeping so we have to be extra quiet." Jungkook chuckles at me. I grab his hand and make way to the side of the house with my bedroom window.

Since we both have a good amount of strength, it isn't hard to make way up into my bedroom.

I'm glad we got home now because it started to rain cats and dogs out of nowhere.

As soon as we make it inside though, kookie jumps on my bed, kicks off his shoes and socks, and snuggles into my pillows. "When I leave in the morning, can I take a pillow with me? You smell so nice, baby.." I giggle and walk over to his side.

"You need to get out of your clothes because I like my bed clean." Kookie fakes a surprised gasp, but quickly gets up to undress. Super close to me, he looks down at me and takes off his jacket.

Followed by his shirt.

And last but not least, his pants.

He sits on my bed, facing me. With a little smirk. Motions with his hands and say, "Your turn."

I instantly go red.

Just as I was about to walk away from him, he grabs my arm and pulls me in between his legs. "Where do You think your going? Do you need assistance because I can sure help you." Not giving me time to answer he lifts his head a little and start to pamper kisses on my neck.

I wrap my arm around his neck and allow him to unbuckle my belt and slide down my pants.

His hands glide up my legs and up to place his hands over my butt, clad with tight black boxer briefs.

Kookie then stops his movements and slide into the middle of my bed, not before kissing me on the lips. Gets under the covers and holds up the covers to motion me inside with him.

I take out my phone and put it on the charger because it died when me and kookie were talking.

I get in and sink into his warm body. I hear a faint 'night baby,' and just like that, i'm out like a light.