Chapter Six

As I sat up I threw my hands out in front of my face immediately, trying my best to block out the light that managed to shine through my curtains. I let out a huge groan and rubbed my eyes.

"Reina" My mum stepped into my room placing a glass of water on my desk. "I'm working late tonight sweetie, do you have your key?"

"I think so" I replied, to tired to even check.

"Right, also I need you to get some groceries in could you do that for me?" I nodded and gave her a weak smile.

"Thank you Reina there's a list and some money in the kitchen, I love you so much"

"I love you too mum" and with that she got up and left my room. I sighed and placed my head back onto my pillow.

~
"That'll be $20.52 please" the cashier told me looking at her screen. I placed the finally item into one of the bags and handed her the money, waiting for my change. I picked up the bags, thanked her and headed out of the store.

The walk home was pure agony, I was visibly struggling to carry the bags and I was sweating so much from the heat. This is not how I planned to spend my Sunday afternoon. After what felt like an hour, which in reality was 15 minutes, I finally made it outside my gate. I put the bags down for a second and took a deep breath.

"Looks like you need some help" a familiar voice said. I looked up to see Patrick leaning on my wall right next to my front door with his famous smirk.

"Um yeah, I could"I admitted wiping my forehead with the back of my hand.

"Where's the magic word?" He asked raising his one of his eyebrows.

"Please?" I smiled as he walked towards me, grabbing the bags and walking back towards my front door. Once inside he placed the bags onto the kitchen table and took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Thank you Patrick" I gave him a sweet smile which he gladly returned. I had never seen him smile like a normal human being.

"You're welcome Kitten" There was an awkward silence since neither of us knew what to say. To make it less awkward I began to put away the groceries, I could feel Patrick watching my every move.

"Would you like anything?" I asked him once I had finished putting everything away.

"I'd like you" He winked and there was nothing I could do to hide the blush that was beginning to appear on my face.

"I meant food or drink" I gave a nervous laugh.

"Well if you're offering I could do with a sandwich" he admitted and right on cue his stomach let out a whale like sound. I shook my head and got out the ingredients.

As I began to prepare his sandwich I felt his presence behind me, he made me nervous but I continued making his sandwich anyway. I felt him push my hair to one side and his lips against the exposed skin on my neck. Patrick's hands then slid up under my shirt to grab hold of my waist, by that time my breathing had become uneven.

"Patrick" His name came out in a whisper. Before I could continue he shushed me and began lighlty pressing his lower half into my back as his lips travelled up and down my neck, sucking lightly on my sweet spot. There was nothing more I could do other than to lean back into him and just let him continue. He quickly spun me around to face him, his eyes flicking from my lips and back to my face.

"Mine!" He growled before crashing his lips onto mine, something that I hoped would happen again since then night before. Mine? I couldn't help but wonder, did that mean I was his girlfriend, or just his little possession?As he deepened the kiss I felt one of his hands travel from my waist and into my shorts. Once I realised what Patrick had in mind I snapped back to reality.

"No!" I gently pushed him away from me and he looked pissed.

"No?" He asked glaring at me.

"I-I'm not ready for that yet" I told him. Patrick then seemed to relax after I explained myself. I grabbed the plate and handed him his sandwich which he gladly took.

"I want to show you something!"

~
I once again let Patrick lead me deep into the woods, but not at the exact location we had once been in.  Instead, Patrick took me to a more secluded spot in the woods, were a single fridge stood. He gave a grip upon seeing it and walked over to the fridge.

"This is my own personal collection!" He proudly stated. I waited in suspense as Patrick opened the fridge, I gagged at the sight. It was the corpse of dead animals, some of them were still fresh as they were still decomposing.

"Oh wow Patrick...it's umm interesting" I said trying to hard to seem fascinated with the whole thing when in reality I felt sick to my stomach. Patrick really was a psycho.

"You really like it?" I watched as his face began to light up. Okay he believes me good.

"It's really something" I forced a fake smile onto my face to keep him happy.

"Wanna pet one?"

"Oh no thank you, just seeing it is good enough!" I have an awkward laugh as he shut the fridge and bounced over to me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"You know Reina, you're just like me" How in the world was I like him, I'd love to know. This boy is insane.

"How?"

"You're real"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's short xo