Chaptet Eighteen

A couple of months had passed and me and Patrick had become so close. I had skipped school a few times so that I could spend time with him in private. We still hadn't told anyone and neither had Stan, although he was getting frustrated. We had almost been caught by all of them during the past month. In all honesty I was getting tired of hiding it, Patrick on the other hand wasn't.

"This tastes weird" Patrick told me as he took a bite out of his cheeseburger. He had taken me to a 50's themed diner which I thought was adorable.

"Is there any sauce on it?" I asked as I swallowed a piece of my food.

"I can't taste any!" He pulled apart his burger and there wasn't any ketchup like Patrick had asked, he could never eat a burger without some sort of sauce.Oh boy.

"Well they umm-"

"Hey, there's no ketchup on my burger!" Patrick yelled to the waitress who looked back in fright.

"Sir I'm so so-"

"I asked for ketchup and I don't get it? What are you, thick?" Patrick yelled again. I took a sip of my milkshake and put my head down, not wanting to be apart of the situation.

"I can happily get you another burger sir, would you like that" The waitress asked calmly.

"Yes I 'would like that' Jesus" Patrick mimicked the poor girl causing me to choke on my drink.

"Miss are you ok?" The waitress asked turning her attention towards me but Patrick shooed her away.

"Oh just fuck off and get me my burger, your face is making her choke"

Once my chocking fit had finally stopped I turned to look at Patrick who had a smug look on his face . Shaking my head slightly, I rubbed his knuckles with my thumb.

"You okay now?" I giggled.

"She didn't put sauce on my burger" he pouted. I rolled my eyes and went back to eating.

"You're such a baby!" I mumbled. Patrick cursed under his breath and ducked under the table. I have a confused look to see Belch driving slowly past with Henry and Vic in the car.

"They're gone." I mumbled as Patrick sat back in his seat.

"Thank god." Patrick glanced up at me. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me!" He glared hard. He hated when I never told him the truth.

"It's just, why are we hiding this" I began to say. Patrick let out a groan and tilted his head back.

"Here we go again" He moaned.

"I don't care, why don't you want people to know? Are you ashamed of me" I paused for a second. "Or maybe you're just too scared to-" I was cut off by Patrick throwing everything that was in our table onto the floor.

"You know what, fuck you Reina! I do all this for you and you ruin it by coming up with some bullshit, you're such a selfish bitch!" Before I could argue Patrick made his way towards the door.

"Sir your burger!" I heard the waitress call after him.

"Stuff the Burger up your ass!" I heard him growl before the diner bell went off.

~
Patrick hasn't spoken to me since the argue that yesterday. At first I was mad but then I realised it was best if I gave him a little bit of space so that he could calm down.

"So how did your date go yesterday?" Stan asked as we both made our way into my kitchen, the other boys were sat in my garden, trying our best to catch some sun.

"Terrible" I muttered and rested my head on my hand.

"What happened?"

"We got into a fight" I told him.

"About?"

"I said how I thought it was ridiculous that we were keeping this a secret still and obviously he didn't agree with it" I told him.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" Stan asked in concern, I shook my head in response. I felt a pair of hand wrap around my shoulder. I smiled and hugged Stan back.

Me and Stan had developed a bond, mainly because of this secret. He was basically the brother I never had. Normally whenever I had a problem, I would bottle it up but now Stan was my shoulder to cry on. Especially with situations like this.

"It'll be ok" He said, rubbing my shoulder in a comforting way.

"Holy shit am I interrupting something?" Richie's voice came from the backdoor, I looked up to see him wink at Stan.

"Beep Beep Richie!" I rolled my eyes and began pouring more juice into cups for the boys.

"Girl hurry up my throat is dryer than Eddie's mums vagina!" Richie joked.

"I swear every-time you make a joke, is something to do with Eddie's mum!" Stan blurted out.

"Awww does Richie have a little crush?" I giggled at the sight of Richie's face. "Hey Ed's guess what!"

"No" Richie screamed as he tackled me to the kitchen floor.

"Pile on!" I heard one of the boys scream and the next thing I knew, I was being crushed by four boys. Some girls would like this...me however not so much...I couldn't breath.

"Ew, someone just touched my ass and that is not ok!" Eddie cried out causing the rest of us to roar in laughter.

I enjoyed spending time with the boys, they made coping with life so much more easier. Throughout the day we had been on a small bike ride, played twister and we even somehow managed to get Eddie to admit that he once had a crush on a Gretta.

"D-d-does your n-n-name have a meaning?" Bill asked as we all sat in front of the tv.

"Well in Spanish it means Queen" I shrugged.

"Your majesty!" Eddie stood up and bowed only to have Richie trip him over.

"T-t-that's beautiful, L-l-like you"

"Thanks Bill" I gave him a small yet sweet smile and turned my attention to Richie who had Eddie in a headlock, Stan was trying to break the two up.

"I-I-idots"

~
The house phone began to ring quite late. I put my pen down and quickly made my way down the stairs to answer this. Once I picked it up, I could tell who it was instantly.

"Patrick?"

"Reina" he sounded down.

"What's wrong?"

"I have something to tell you."

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also credit to Shauna for giving me the idea for the end of this chapter and the next one xo