Chapter Twenty-Five

My hands began to sweat like never before and my breathing had quickened as Patrick walked me to his house the next day. Sure, I had slept there and stuff but his parents never knew, hell they didn't even know I existed till the other day and now I was meeting them. I just hoped it went as well as it did when Patrick met my mum last night.

"Hey calm down it's going to be ok" Patrick said as he noticed how panicked I was.

"What if they don't like me?"

"Reina...II like you and I don't like anyone so I'm sure my parents are going to love you" Patrick tightly gripped my hand as we finally made it to his front door. He gave my hand a quick squeeze and walked through the door.

"She's here!" I heard a female excitedly say and footsteps sprinting towards the front door. Before I even had a chance to blink I was engulfed into a tight hug which I attempted to return. I looked up and saw a tall male walk down the stairs. At least I knew where Patrick got his height from because his mum was only a few inches taller than me.

"oooo Let me look at you!" She pulled back from the hug, her hands still on my shoulders. "Isn't she just the prettiest thing dear?" She asked as she turned to her husband.

"Hunny, you're going to scare her away, let the poor girl breathe" He gently pulled his wife back to stand with him and I gave them a friendly smile.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"You must be Reina" He stuck his hand out and I shook it. "I'm Mr Hockstetter and this is Mrs Hockstetter and that it how we would like to be addressed" He was pretty stern, I nodded to show that I understood. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Patrick glare at his dad.

"Make yourself at home, I'll be back in a second" His mum told me. Patrick led me towards his sofa and ushered for me to sit down.

"Oh by the way, you're staying here tonight"

~

Patrick's family had cooked Risotto Alla Milanese, something I was anxious to try. I was never really one for trying news foods but this was shockingly good. Throughout the time I had been here, his mum had made me feel so welcome, she was the complete opposite to Patrick. His dad on the other hand was very cold towards me, only giving one worded answers to everything I had asked him. This clearly made Patrick angry and they got into a little disagreement.

"Have you ever had this before Reina?" Mrs Hockstetter asked.

"No I haven't, this is my first time" I answered flashing her a girn.

"And what's your opinion on my cooking so far?" Mr Hockstetter asked. I swallowed the food I had in my mouth before answering.

"It's amazing, it honestly is" I admitted. I felt Patrick's hand press against my thigh.

"So what are you like at school?" His dad asked as he cleared his plate.

"She's a straight A student, never late, always on time to her lessons, right now has like a 98% attendance. But recently she's been behind a little because she's been ill!" Patrick answered for me, giving me a smirk at the last part. I looked up so see his dad's expression which had changed from blank to shocked.

"You're nothing like Patrick?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Oh wow, maybe she'll be a good influence on you Patrick!" Mrs Hockstetter looked at her son.

"We'll see!" I could feel Mr Hockstetter's eyes on me, watching my every move.

"So how long have you two been together?" Mrs Hockstetter asked.

"2 months!" Patrick proudly said.

"Reina, I would like to speak to you!" He stood up, I looked at Patrick before following suit. Patrick went to stand up. "Alone"

Patrick remained where he was sat and I followed Mr Hockstetter out into the garden, taking a seat on one of the deck chairs they had. He sat opposite me, taking a packet of cigarettes from his jacket pocket. He offered me one, but I declined the offer. I took this time to examine their backyard. It was small but cute.

"I must....apologise for how I've been today Reina. I had you all wrong" He said. I turned my attention back to him.

"Oh it's fine I-" He raised his hand and I stopped talking immediately.

"No please, when Patrick first told me about you I had no idea what to expect. So I just painted you as just another...I'm going to call them tarts, he brings home and we don't end up seeing ever again. But now I see that you are far from them, I mean straight A's? You're the daughter I never had!" He joked.

"I doubt that!" I laughed along with him.

"I really am sorry Reina"

"I accept your apology Mr Hockstetter" We both stood up and he pulled me into a hug, which I returned. He was so tall.

Once we had returned to the kitchen, patrick and his mum had just finished eating. I offered to help with the washing up which they seemed taken by surprise at but told me not to worry about it. So instead I made Patrick clean the table for them.

"Right, we're going upstairs" Patrick told his parents before grabbing my hand and running towards the door.

"Hold on there you two!" They both followed us.

"What?" Patrick whined.

"It was lovely to meet you Reina" His mum smiled at him me and gave me another hug.

"You too, thank you for having me"

"Anytime sweetie" Patrick then proceeded to pull me up the stairs.

"Patrick!" His dad yelled from downstairs. "Protection, use it!" My face went redder than a tomatoe

~

I ran my nails down Patricks bare back as he released his seeds into me. I went to let out a moan but he covered my mouth with his hand and pressed his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. We stayed like this for a few minutes, both panting and sweating. We had waited for his parents to fall asleep before we did anything so that they didn't hear. Finally, Patrick had pulled out, but instead of getting up and letting me get dressed, he collapsed beside me wrapping his arm around me waist and pulling me closer to him.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked.

"No" I replied trying to get as close to him as possible.

"good!" I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him.

"Patrick?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you" he sighed and kissed the top of my head, wrapping his other arm around me so that he was now hugging me.

"I know"