Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Hey you!" I heard a familiar voice says as I felt hands on my shoulder. I turned to see Patrick standing behind me.

"How did you get in?" I asked

"Your mum let me in!" He smiled proudly at the fact my mum had accepted him. "Where is she going anyway?"

"She's been called in to cover someone's shift, she should've had tonight off" I told him.

"I want to show you something!" I gave him a confused look and he pulled out a zippo lighter and a can of aerosol.

"What are you-" Before I had a chance to finish he had put two and two together, creating his very own flamethrower., I ducked and let out a scream. He seemed so satisfied with the view. I think he found a new hobby. He was lucky that nothing caught on fire.

"Wasn't that great!" Patrick exclaimed with a grin.

"Ummm Yeah, But please don't do that inside again" I gave an awkward laugh and he put the lighter back in his pocket, he placed the can on my desk.

"Get your shoes on, we're meeting Henry and the boys" I looked up at him, questioning whether or not he was normal...well...nevermind actually.

"But it's past curfew?"

"So?"

"So we shouldn't be out past curfew" I reminded him.

"We'll be out for like an hour, no harm done"

"I don't know Patrick" I sighed. He walked over to me and began running his lips up and down my neck.

"Please" He begged and I couldn't help but give in. I gently pushed him off of me and pulled my converse back on.

~

"Well where are they?" I asked as Patrick had led me deep into the woods, he didn't reply. I looked to my side to find that he wasn't there. I began to panic and shout his name, how could he leave me. Suddenly all I could see was darkness as something was placed over my eyes.

"Don't be scared, it's only me" Patrick whispered and guided me deeper into the woods. I held onto his arm for dear life in fear that I was going to trip over something. We stopped and I heard him walk away for a few seconds before returning to my side.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready for what?"

"This"

He removed, what I'm assuming was a blindfold and I looked in awe at the scene in front of me. Fairy lights had been wrapped around the tree's surrounding us, a picnic blanket had been laid out on the floor right near the edge of a cliff with a small basket sitting beside it. I placed my hands over my mouth, too shocked to even speak.

"what...what is this?" I asked in amazement.

"Well..I just wanted to do something nice for you" He told me. "Also, I still feel extremely bad for hitting you the other day"

"It's so pretty"

"Just like you"I turned to him. Who knew Patrick Hockstetter could set all of this up.

"Thank you Patrick!" I walked over to him, he cupped my face in his hands and rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs.

-Patrick's P.O.V-

Seeing the smile on Reina's face made me feel so happy, especially knowing I was the reason behind her smile. Normally I would enjoy seeing people sad and hurt, but when it was her, just like when I hit her, I felt guilty, I didn't like knowing that I had caused her pain. Since I had been with her, I could feel myself changing. Sure, not completely but a lot more than I thought I ever would. Do I love her? Of course but it was something I'd probably never admit, i just couldn't bring myself to do it. It wasn't me.

"You have yogurt on your face" She giggled.

"Do I?" She nodded and reached over, wiping it of with her finger.

"Well not anymore" She shook her head. "Jesus Patrick how could you miss that big mouth of yours?"

"Excuse me?" I placed one hand over my chest and looked at her in shock. "rude!" I quickly dipped my spoon into my yogurt pot, making sure I had a good enough amount on my spoon and flicked it in her direction. The yogurt landed in her hair. I flashed her a devilish smirk.

Reina gasped at my actions, frantically looking around her. She stopped when her eyes landed on her can of coke. Before I had the chance to get up and run, she had tackled me to the ground and poured her coke all over me. I rolled her off of me and straddled her, grabbing the whipped cream from the basket.

"Patrick no!" She laughed trying to pry the can out of my hands. I gave an evil laugh as I proceeded to spray whipped cream all over her, only stopping when I had ran out. I reached over and pulled out a cherry, placing it on the tip of her nose. My laugh grew as she started spitting the whipped cream out of her mouth whilst rubbing it away from her eyes.

"Maybe we should go back and get a shower?" I suggested.

"You think?!" I stood up and reached my hand out to her for her to take. Pulling her up, I ruffled her hair and began to walk away hand in hand with her.

"Wait, we can't leave these here?" She told me.

"Why not, I didn't pay for anything"

"Wow Patrick" She mumbled.

"What, It's the thought that counts!"

-Reina's P.O.V-

I turned on the shower and let the water run for a while, letting the water heat up a little. I stripped out of the clothes I was in and was about to take off my underwear until Patrick walked in. He was already stripped down to his boxers, carrying his clothes in his hands.

"Whippy, will you wash these for me?" He joked and set his clothes down onto the floor.

"Sure Hockstetter" I giggled.

"Is there room for two in this shower, I'm kinda sticky from the coke" I raised my eyebrow at him only to be greeted by a wicked smile. I nodded at him and turned around placing my hand under the water to check the temperature.

"Finally I can get in" I sighed. I reached round to unhook my bra but found Patrick's hands already doing that for me.

"Well then get in" I looked in the mirror to see him wink at me.

Hey guys, I really hope you liked this chapter. Agin, I'd like to thank everyone who has left comments on this story it means a lot, and thank you for obviously reading. Stay blessed xo