Poisoned

It was just an ordinary day for me at Camp Campbell. Me, Max, Nikki, and Neil being happy little burritos and talking to each other.
Until lunch time rolled around.
Today was labeled "special meal day", where we ACTUALLY get food other than mush.
But I'd rather eat the mush for the rest of my life than being put through...*shudder*...THAT again.
So the "special lunch" was soup. That was the food I got every day at home, but, whatever.
   So, on this "special meal day", the quartermaster would actually serve the food to US.
   So when I got my food, the quartermaster grumbled, "Lunch is served."
   I was very hungry at the time, so I happily licked my lips and started eating. Very fast.
   "Jeez, idiot, slow down," Max laughed.
   After a few more bites, I did slow down. In fact, I slowed down so much that I stopped eating and clutched my stomach in pain.
   I groaned.

   Max's POV

   (Your Name) grabbed her gut. "Guys, I don't feel so good..." She groaned.
   "Are you okay?" Neil asked nervously, leaning over the table.
   "I dunno..."
   Then I started getting REALLY worried. If someone poisoned her food, so help me I'll-
   My thoughts were interrupted by her giving an ear-splitting moan and passing out.
   "Jeez! What is it with her and passing out?" I screamed, my hands in the air.
   Then mysterious figures came into the Mess Hall, and took her towards the lake.
   I immediately recognized them.
   I had to save her.

   Your POV

   The next thing I knew, I was chained up inside a dungeon of some sort.
   "Where the flip am I?" I muttered to myself.
   "Good question..." A pubescent voice responded
   "Who the heck are you?" I growled.
   Then a zit-covered teenager stepped out of the shadows. "Another good question."
   "My name is Edward Pikeman. Patrol leader of the WoodScouts troop 818."
   "And, uh, who are THOSE people?" I asked feebly, pointing to this short kid with an eyepatch chewing on a...candy cane? And a big, bulky, bald kid.
   "Tall one: Petrol. Short one: Snake," Edward responded.
   "Don't call me short," snapped the boy called Snake.
   All that Petrol had to say was an intelligible grunt.
   "So, why'd you take me here?" I asked. "And did you poison my soup?"
   "Yes," Zit-Face simply answered.
   "Um...why..?" I asked again.
   "Mainly because most people aren't interested in enrolling into the WoodScouts anymore," Edward responded, grinning evilly.
   "So, we're going to enroll you into the WoodScouts FOR you."
   I kind of looked around for a chance to escape, but there was none. Proven by the fact Petrol was blocking the exit, and my arms and ankles were chained up.
   So I just let out a feeble sigh and accepted my fate as they laughed manically and left me there to hang.

   Max's POV

   "Those dang WoodScouts," I muttered, shaking my fist at no one. "Neil, Niki, come on! We've got to rescue (Your Name)!"
   "ADVENTURE!" Nikki jumped up and down as if she were psyched (Your Name) was in trouble.
   "Hey, let's just borrow a boat! I saw it by the pier this morning!" said Neil.

   Le time skeep~(Cuz I'm lazy!:3)

   So me, Nikki, and Neil were paddling that old hunk o' junk of a boat to the extremely cloudy side of the lake, the WoodScouts'.
   Once we got over there, Neil tried to formulate a plan.
  "There's no time!" I said frantically, waving my hands in the air. We've got to save (Your Name) before it's too late!"
   So we tip-toed into one of  the WoodScouts' many dungeons.
   We heard quiet sobs from the inside.
   "Okay, gang!" I said, all business. "Let's save (Your Name)!"
   So I kicked open the door, and, sure, enough, (Your Name) was hanging by some handcuffs in there.
   "Max..?" she whispered.
   "I'm here, (Your Name)!" I said, rushing up to her.
   "Thank you!" She sighed. "But you need to be quiet, or else the WoodScouts will find you!"
   So I quietly and quickly got her down, and we were just about to run away when...

   Your POV

As me, Max, Neil, Nikki were running away, an ear-splitting alarm sounded, and none other than Edward Pikeman appeared out of the shadows.
   "Well, well, well," he chuckled. "Seems that little Maxwell has come back for his GIRLFRIEND."
   I looked over at Max, and he had red blush all over his cheeks.
   "G-give it up, Pikeman!" he stuttered, still red in the face. "We're taking (Your Name) back, and there's nothing you can do about it!"
   "Yeah!" agreed Nikki, growling like a dog.
   "Oh, but there is," Pikeman smiled. "Petrol! Get them."
   Suddenly Petrol came out of the shadows, wearing a menacing grin.
   Then, suddenly, I had an idea.
   "Nikki," I smirked "Attack."
   Nikki got down on all fours, and started barking. Then she lunged at Petrol, biting his clothes, which bought us enough time to run away.
   Nikki hopped off the injured Petrol and ran after us, still on all fours.

   Le time skeep~(Again)

   Once we had gotten back to camp, I grabbed Max's hands. "Thank you," I said, smiling.
   He turned a very deep shade of red. He brushed my hair out of my eyes and smiled, "Anytime."

   HOLY CRAP THIS TOOK A WHILE!! Hope you enjoyed, my burritos!!
   BOI!