The End

It was August 30th, the day we were getting sent home.
  I looked at Max, tears filling up my (eye color) eyes.
   "I'll never forget you," I choked out, embracing my boyfriend in a long hug. I heard him sigh and hug back.
   "Me neither."
   Then David came out of the counselor's building, on the verge of tears. "I-I'm gonna miss you kids so m-much!" he sniffed, dabbing (not that kind haha! *memes*) his eyes with a handkerchief.
   I rolled my eyes and hugged his legs. "I'll miss you too, David."
   He laughed and cried at the same time, and hugged me also.
   Then Max came up to David and sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I had fun this summer."
   David grinned ear to ear, then scooped Max up. "I'll miss you, Max!"
   "Whatever. And don't look too deeply into this."
   I smiled, but felt it fade away. I remembered that Max had no place to go.
   "Uh, David?" I asked, tugging his shirt.
   He knelt down, smiling. "Yes, (Your Name)?"
   I sighed, then ripped the Band-Aid off. "Where is Max gonna stay?" I said quickly, dreading his answer.
   He thought about it for a minute. "Well, if he's comfortable with it, maybe he can live with me."
   "And where do you live?" I prodded. "I just want to know if he'll live close enough so that I could see him again."
   "Next to that white and gray house on Plain Street," he replied, tapping his chin and thought. "I moved there before I came here for the summer."
   My eyes lit up. "YES! THAT'S MY HOUSE!" I screeched, jumping up and down.
   "WHAT'S your house?" Max came into view, an eyebrow raised.
   I cut right to the chase. "Max, David was just about to ask you if you wanted to live with him?"
   "Absolutely no-" he started.
   "His house is next to MIIIINE..." I pressed on.
   He smiled and turned his head away. "Fine."
   David's hands were shaking with excitement. "Oh, that's GREAT, Max!"
   "Don't make me change my mind," Max growled.
   So David skipped away.

   Le time skeep

   So I hopped and my mom's car and shouted out to Max, "See you soon!"
   "Soon?" my mom asked.
   "You'll soon find out," I smirked.

   Sorry it's such a short series!! I was just gonna start another story called 'Asleep for Years'! Be sure to check it out once it's released!